Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 10 of 14

Without any questions - ER. I don't - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2005 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
16th Mar, 2005 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 10

Major kudos to all my fellow Stargate SG1 fans! I am a few seasons behind, but I was thrilled to hear that there will be a season 9.

My household, like several of the previous posts mentioned, also lacks any cable/dish/etc, so we don't watch that much TV (well, I know I don't anyway- I can only speak for myself). It is rather neat that out of 7 of us, 6 of us enjoy Stargate SG1 (and that only because the youngest is not old enough- it is PG). But, we have had to get Stargate in small doses without the Sci-Fi channel (usually). But, I am anxious to get caught up. Stargate SG1 is definitely my favorite TV show.

I haven't heard anyone mention Stargate Atlantis yet- does anyone consider that one of their favorite shows? I have not had the opportunity to see any episodes yet, and so I would like to know what you thought of it (as far as it relates to the thread, of course).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My favorite show is stargate sg1. Its smart , fun , and besides who doesnt like mcguyver. Futurama is so funny that is my second favorite show. Followed by Cowboy bebop....those are my top 3.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite tv show is That 70's Show. Another favorite is the classic The Simpsons. You can't forget South Park.

22nd Apr, 2005 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Show TV Favorite Your

My all time favorite is "Seinfeld". I also enjoyed "Cheers" and "Married ...with children". Now I like "Joey". The conclusion can be only one: I like comedy.

6th May, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Show TV Favorite Your

CSI is a favourite of mine so is SVU but I don't get to watch tv very much..unless Super 12 Rugby is on

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

I like so many animes and TV shows it's hard to decide. I'd say my favorite anime would have to be either Full Metal Alchemist or Trigun. My favorite TV show is probably Stargate SG-1 or Battle Star Galactica. Yeah I know I have trouble making up my mind. tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2005 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 10

My favourite show is "Desperate Housewives". It's amazing. So much drama, some romance and a bit of comedy. It is so dark and I think its wonderful. I can't believe we have to wait until next year for the next series. I already miss it. Having said that, I am now completely addicted to Big Brother. It is so good this year. It really makes me laugh. Well. It's something to keep me occupied when I'm not working or studying anyway.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2005 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Without any questions - ER. I don't remember now how I came to watch it, but I do remember one thing: I always loved it. The tension build almost in every episode doesn't allow me even try to look away from the TV. The story and the characters are so real and the way their personal life affects their carrier life and vice versa couldn't be shown better. I always get the feeling that ER is somehow different from other TV shows that show today's world. It's so unpredictable. I don't know if there is one episode I didn't like. Unfortunately, I have seen only eight seasons, and I am anxiously waiting till November, when the ninth one is supposed to be broadcast. I mean really anxiously wink.gif

Then there is Earth 2. I like this one and only season of the show because of the different perspective on science-fiction. There is no deep space travelling like in Star Trek, no military structures, like in StarGate, no fighting and no laser weapons. Just a group of people trying to survive in an unknown world, with, of course, some sci-fi equipment. But even the equipment is not very different from what we know, yet it is still clearly more advanced. The way the characters develop is also great. And once again - unpredictability.

I also like Friends, StarGate SG-1, Buffy (only two seasons, unfortunately), J.A.G and Smallville very much. But there's more, I just cannot list them all here.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,