Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 13 of 14

If you like Game of Thrones check out the - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 13

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, Chicago Fire and Chicago Pd and lastly Hawaii 5-0. Alex O' Louglin *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

I have all the released seasons of Big Bang, Game of thrones and Vikings if that tells you anything. I do not watch them when they air much but watch the seasons as they are released.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Star Trek is definitely my top favorite, but I do watch other TV! The Big Bang Theory is another favorite, mostly because I get all their geeky references and a lot of the things they do sound pretty fun. It's funny, when I first saw it in the early seasons I identified with Penny, but now I just feel like Leonard.

Game of Thrones, Sherlock, and Doctor Who are my other favorites. Star Trek is more of a recent discovery when I was extremely sick for three months and had nothing to do, and it was a great choice. My grandfather always said it is a cerebral show, and I have to agree. I'm currently working on watching the original series.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 13 Show TV Favorite Your

Yes Star trek is a very cerebral show as it tells of issues of today in a Science Fiction setting. It never gets old.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

Yeah, I like the original Star Trek quite a bit. Definitely my favorite show of my youth and when the reruns came on I was all over that. Trouble With Tribbles and the one where Harry Mudd has a planet full of female robots and one male robot (Norman coordinate) were my favorite episodes. I like the one with Picard, but not as much. I was ready to hate the new movies, but they are well done and true to the original. I like them to, but that's off-topic.

And Kyrroeth reminded me of the Chicago series. I like all of them as well. They are well done and good stories. Chicago PD is my favorite of the three and I'm still making my mind up about Law. Which reminded me about Blue Bloods. I've been a fan of Tom Selleck since he played a private eye in Hawaii, so I'm a Blue Bloods fan too. I think I covered it now.

Rather off topic, but...
So, people often ask me about some of the military shows that are on. Having lived it, I'm not much into them. I sit and pick them apart. My poor daughter has to go in the other room because I pick out everything wrong or that we'd never have done. There are movies where that's not true, but for some TV shows can't provide the realism.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:57am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

My favorites are probably JAG NCIS And Hawai 5-O, and also criminal minds, (Even though it is a very disturbing show) I like [CSI] kinda things so I watch a lot of these kinda shows, but these are my favorites.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 13

Although it is a little graphic, Game of Thrones remains my favorite show to this day. The acting is amazing and the plotlines are so intricate that it'll always keep you on your toes. If it were more appropriate for younger audiences, I would recommend it to everybody I know.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

If you like Game of Thrones check out the seasons of Vikings see if that catches you eye Chynacat.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,