24 - Twenty-Four

24 Twenty-four - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2010 - 12:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  24,Twenty-Four Jack Bower - Keifer Sutherlan - Twenty Four - TV Series
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four
A Friend

24 - Twenty-Four

I caught the sneak previews, for the new season of 24, during Fox's Sunday night movie and the show looks like it will be the best of all the seasons so far.  The previews also said that the first episode will premiere October 28 and will have no commercials.  It will be pretty cool.  Jack Bower (Keifer Sutherland) will have to find and put a stop to a deadly biological weapon.

Anybody else anxiously waiting for the new season of 24 to start on Fox?  All I can say is, I can't wait.

Keywords: Twenty-four, twenty four

24 - Twenty-Four
24 - Twenty-Four (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four
A Friend

Twenty-Four

All I talked about was getting to see the season premiere of 24 and I couldn't get the freakin channel to come in clear enough to watch it.  :(  Did anyone happen to watch it?  If so, could some let me know how it was?

29th Oct, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm sorry Mss, I don't  have cable, they were showing 24 here some time ago but it was the old season, the one where the guy  has to stop a bomb that will hit Los Angeles....what season is that one?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four
A Friend

Twenty-Four

the one where the guy  has to stop a bomb that will hit Los Angeles....what season is that one?

That's ok, LDS I know how it is about not having cable.  I believe that is the second season with the bomb in LA.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four
A Friend

Twenty-Four

I watched it, it was really good.  I'm gonna watch every episode if i can, kether sutherland is a good actor in it.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

24 - Twenty-Four
A Friend

24 - Twenty-Four

Yes, I think that role is is just great for Keifer. He is definitely working his way up on my favorite actor list. I wish I could just get the channel to come in clear enough to watch it. But maybe you could post a little update on each episode here if you wouldn't mind? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

24 Twenty-Four

How many 24 hours can you have in 24 hours? I thought the first season was good, but in my opinion it is getting on a bit now.

international QUOTE
JACK'S BACK FOR A FIFTH SEASON OF '24'

Jack Bauer has been through hell and it's starting to show.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/12/a...4.ap/index.html

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

24 Twenty-Four Movies Music Fashion & Sports

24 Season 8 Episode 7 - Despite averting the assassination attempt on foreign peacekeeping leader Omar Hassan, Jack Bauer's day intensifies when he is forced to go further undercover to secure the unsecured enriched nuclear materials. As international delegates reconvene at the United Nations, President Taylor's goodwill comes into question and CTU races against time to assist with the mission.

24 - Twenty-Four
24 - Twenty-Four (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: 24 - Twenty-Four

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,