Ford - Page 3 of 4

I have a F150/250 with V10 that I have is - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

General Thread about the Ford Car / Ford Manufacturing
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ford - Page 3

Ford confirms plans to cut 1,400 salaried jobs in North America, Asia, through "Voluntary" buyouts. The automaker, facing pressure to improve profitability amid a lagging stock price, confirmed that it would cut nearly 10% of its salaried workforce in its North America and Asia Pacific divisions. Ford said the cuts would occur through "Voluntary" buyouts and early retirement packages. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Ford
A Friend

Ford

I wonder what happens if there aren't enough 'volunteers?' Does Ford then start handing out pink slips or will they sweeten the pot. My guess is it's the former.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Ford Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ford names former Steelcase CEO Jim Hackett to replace CEO Mark Fields in sweeping shakeup. Facing a lagging stock price and questions about its ability to compete on futuristic technology, Ford ousted CEO Mark Fields and replaced with an outsider known for corporate culture change. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Ford
A Friend

Page 3 Ford

Go Ford. I like Ford. When the all the rage was taking charity from the Government, Ford chose to go it alone. Although I drive a Dodge truck, I would buy a Ford truck. Yeah, I'm a truck kinda guy. Anyway, I hope getting some outside of the box thinking works and this helps Ford.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Ford

Ford offers buyouts to 15,000 salaried employees. Ford has started offering buyouts to 15,000 salaried employees in North America and Asia as part of its effort to reduce its global workforce by 1,400. Source 6f.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Ford
A Friend

Ford

I think many automakers will be downsizing soon as we get closer and closer to more safe and more auto driven vehicles taking the human element out of driving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Ford
A Friend

Ford - Page 3

Yeah, it sounds like they are continuing to take the human element out of manufacturing as well. Ford is going to be my nextnect I think. I'm thinking about an F-150. Yes, I'm a truck guy.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Ford
A Friend

Ford Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I have a F150/250 with V10 that I have is storage. It is a extended cab with a full 8 foot box for pulling a fifth wheel camper. I forget about it a lot. *laugh*.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Ford

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,