The Scariest Movie... - Page 2 of 2

I think the first "Poltergeist" - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jul, 2006 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie... - Page 2

Yeah, something along those lines...People like to say zombies, but they aren't really zombies, just infected corpses and stuff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

Movie Scariest The

Good plot, and for the mostht part, good movie, but I really hated the ending.
One part that really freaked me wath the part in which the girl was found in her clothet. The look of her fasth. I'll be theeing that one for awhile......

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie... Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I was just talking to a buddy of mine and he was telling me the same thing about the movie 28 days being like a zombie type movie.  Hm, I may have to check it out and see for myself.

15th Apr, 2006 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Movie Scariest The

The Ring freaked me out a bit; probably because I watched it all alone while sitting in the dark. The part where she comes out of the television scared me to the point where I was watching my blank TV waiting for her to appear.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

Movie Scariest The

laugh.gif Male!

I think the Ring is the scariest movie I have ever seen. I have watch tons of scary movie, but the Ring was one of the few that really scared me. 28 Days Later is a close second because of the realistic possibility of the scenario, or at least it seems realistic.

16th Apr, 2006 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...

QUOTE (malexander @ 15-Apr 06, 6:25 PM)
The Ring freaked me out a bit;

Me too... I couldn't sleep in a room by myself, so I made my roommates pull their two beds together and let me sleep in between them. And afterwards, I had no desire to see another movie like it. it just left me with this evil feeling. Fortunately most scary movies are rated R so I haven't and won't be seeing them. I have enjoyed some other scary movies, but it is hard to find ones that are not either cheesy, or too graphic. So generally I avoid them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie... - Page 2

I think the first "Poltergeist" scared me the most. It came out at a time when my mind was at it's most imaginative and impressionable.

This movie made me dislike toy clowns. The book and movie "It" didn't help me like clowns any better.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Scariest Movie...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,