Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Apr, 2003 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
11th Jan, 2003 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

user posted image

In the early days of Arnold Schwarzenegger's career he did roles that involved very little verbal participation (Conan, Terminator) compared with now.

What do you think? Is Arnold famous becuase of his acting or just because of his muscles? Which of his moviews was your favorite and why?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2003 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I think he's an average actor, nothing really great but I must admit that during the years he had improved a lot in his acting career. I liked him a lot in the movie 'Jingle All the Way', he was really funny in this movie.

19th Jan, 2003 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think he's an average actor,

In his defense I think he is great in his role. He would not be good as James Bond for instance, but as a rough tough guy he is excellent. He knows how to express himself and body to give that kind of 'don't mess with me' attitude that causes his movies to sell for millions. Look at 'Terminator' for instance, could you see anyone else filming his part?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2003 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Is Arnold famous becuase of his acting or just because of his muscles?

well i think is a very strong man indeed and is also a good actor so probley would be mixed up with alittle both, is why he is so famous smile.gif

23rd Mar, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I saw a preview for Terminator 3 with a notably older Arnold. Do you think he still has the tough guy look or is he pushing himself too far? Compared with Terminator 1 he looks very old and small now.

23rd Mar, 2003 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

He maybe pushing too far but everybody loves him and he's definetly the guy for the role. If they would choose another actor, everybody would complain about why is not Arnold in the show...you know.
Maybe in this Terminator 3 is not all about physical and looks...who knows...wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger

First of all Arnold is best known for his title of Mr Universe.His presence on movies such as terminator and conna, of which the later suited him like glove on hand. smile.gif
As an actor lets be honest, his accent is somewaht hars like all germany accents are, no offence but it's true i have a collegue who is from Siberia , Arnlod home country and he admits that the accent in general is harsh.Hence the reason he is symbolic of the action movies of the late 80s early 90s.I saw kindergarten cop and his latest movie and I was not impressed.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I enjoy his movies...have for as long as I can remember. Even though some of his earlier stuff may have "fit" him for the time, I have been saying for awhile now that the next movie he needs to make after T3 is another sequel to Connan. Considering how many people have grown up with those films AND considering we don't have movies like that anymore it would sell like hotcakes.

As for his accent, Arnold actually has to take voice lessons to keep his accent. It is all part of marketing.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,