Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 14 of 19

Governor praises National Guard troops during - Page 14 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
15th Oct, 2009 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 14

Maria Shriver is a Kennedy and has been exposed to the public a lot longer than Arnold. The media has always been obsessed with her family and she should be accustomed to this by now. Why did she use a cell phone while she was driving? This is not Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan we are talking about here but an intelligent woman who should be aware of the fact that the paparazzi will follow her and Arnold, everywhere they go. She could have used common sense and pull aside to take the call or make the call on her cell. She could have used a bluetooth to speak to the person. Or above all, if she has voicemail, she could listen to the message and return the call, when she is not driving. There were so many options to explore and yet, she chose the wrong one!

I think the best form of damage control for this situation will be for Maria to come out publicly and acknowledge what she did was wrong and also, indicate that she will be paying the fine since no one is above the law! If the public sees this, it may astonish them at first and then, slowly they will appreciate and respect her honesty. Arnold must maintain control of his family because no one is going to respect and understand that laws serve to protect people and should be respected.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I think Arnold or his wife Maria Shriver must have seen my post yesterday! laugh.gif (Just kidding). Well folks, the suspense is over. Maria Shriver yesterday, apologized for being caught three times (I thought it was twice) talking on her cell while driving. She even went as far as to donate her cell to charity. But reporters noted that she never commented on if she will use her cell handsfree from now on. Here are more details on this report:

Source 3

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Like I stated before even if she does use her cell phone hands free she is still using her cell phone while driving and she will be just as distracted while driving as many millions of others who are driving while talking on their cell phones. It is getting very dangerous out on the roadways with all these distracted drivers.

20th Oct, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Schwarzenegger Arnold

international QUOTE (Geenie @ 14-Oct 09, 9:18 PM)
I really hope that Arnold makes an example of her to the public because in this way, people may take him more seriously and not regard him as "the Terminator."

Geenie, we all know Arnold won't do anything. As a matter of fact it is interesting the choice of words Maria used in her apology. I remember Arnold talked about "swift action" in this case, well read what Maria said:

international QUOTE
Shriver said she will donate her favorite old cell phone to a program that helps domestic violence. She added: "That's my version of swift action with a higher purpose."

The Governor also said that he was in "big trouble" and that he could not believe the pictures of his wife "holding that phone in her hand like in the Stone Age."

Source 4

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Is Arnie going to return to acting after he finishes his term as governor of California? He's already starting to look kinda of old so he will probably have to take like some kind of quieter role cause he doesn't look as tough as he used to.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Final State

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger seeks to put a fresh spin on a host of familiar money problems facing California as he delivers his final State of the State address at 10 a.m. This morning. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 14

Schwarzenegger Says He's Not Done Yet

Primaries to replace him complete, "The Governator" fights lame duck label. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 14

Governor praises National Guard troops during border visit

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger toured a hot and dusty U.S.-Mexico border Wednesday as he welcomed the support of the California National Guard, whose members are preparing to begin their mission of reinforcing border security. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,