Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 3 of 19

also I don't think there is much support nationally - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 3

he is a pretty cool actor his best role is the terminator role,and conan was another good role that he did but all those other movies he did could have been alot better.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2003 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Yes, that's true. I don't like him as a comedian though, he made a couple of 'funny' movies but I don't think that's his style ;D. He's better into action movies than comedy.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

yea he isnt much of a comiden his biggest thing is action the way i look at it is if you arent all that funny as a comiden then stay at the one thing you are good at like in this case action movies

24th Jun, 2003 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Schwarzenegger Arnold

True but when an actor gets too much in a corner (example: Jim Carrey) they lose the ability to develop themselves in other fields...for instance, knowing Jim Carrey who will propose him a role as a serious guy? He may be really good at it who knows. The same with Arnold, although I think he's a good actor but I will not think he's a great actor. He could develop his characters more than he does.

15th Jul, 2003 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

People must really like this guy if they want to change the constitution/policy (not sure which one) just so he can be President one day.

GIVE 'TERMINATOR' A SHOT AT WHITE HOUSE?
Sen. Orrin Hatch is pushing a constitutional amendment that could allow his pal,
fund-raising helper and potential California gubernatorial candidate Arnold
Schwarzenegger, to also run for U.S. president someday.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...39949%2C00.html

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2003 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ya know, I think they used that in a movie one time that Arnold was actually a president.  It was some futuristic movie, Demolition Man or something like that.  But on to my view.  :)  But I don't think it's right to change it for him to be president.  Just because he's popular in the movie industry, doesn't mean he's going to be a good governor.  I think that some of these people are premature about wanting to change things for him to be president already.  I think they should wait and see how he does as governor first.  Then, if he's good at being governor, then he and his supporters should try to change whatever they need to make him be president.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 3

I like arnold as much as anyone but I'm not sure about tinkering with the constitution.  I don't have any problem with him being governor of Cali or a senator or anything else.  The thing with the presidency is that what if another government trained an agent to come here, become a citizen, live here for 20 yrs.,  run for president and win, and then "push the button" or something.  

Now don't get me wrong arnold is a smart and great guy and so are most naturalized citizens but I think the architects of the constitution had this in mind when they wrote that part.

I not just thinking of the  U.S. security but the whole world's security

please don't take this the wrong way,  I'm just trying to show another side to the issue.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

also I don't think there is much support nationally to change the amendment anyway.   Another thing is that every state has to ratify any amendment changes and that is after it gets through the house, the senate and gets the president's signature.   so I don't see this happening any time soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,