Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 5 of 19

To respond to several JB -- Arnie is married - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Aug, 2003 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 5

Wow, Roz, I didn't know it was that bad there.   :-/  Hmmm, seems like Arnold, when elected, will have his work cut out for him.  Hopefully, he will do some sort of good for the people of California.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2003 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Wow, Roz, I didn't know it was that bad there.   :-/  Hmmm, seems like Arnold, when elected, will have his work cut out for him.  Hopefully, he will do some sort of good for the people of California.

Well, if not he'll be... terminated.  

hehehehe

With Arnold's connections to the Kennedy family, and his own "pull" due to fame I'm sure he will have no lack of advisors.  Let's just hope they are qualified advisors and do some good.  It wouldn't be proper for Arnie to get recalled ! !

Roz

16th Aug, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With Arnold's connections to the Kennedy family,

What connections are those? I do know they can pull a lot of info on this guy. I read his book, 'Encyclopedia of a Bodybuilder' and basically he was all muscle, girls, roids and fame, all the worldly stuff with no incentive to 'help' anyone. I guess age is getting the better of him, or is this the 'final' victory. The ultimate power? Maybe he will try to run for President if permitted?

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Page 5 Schwarzenegger Arnold

I think I was in high school, when Arnold started as the spokesman for the President's Physical Fitness program.  That was really cool.  Some of the student from some of the schools actually got to meet with him.  But of course, this was years ago.  Gosh, the years are slipping past me.  wink.gif  lol

Maybe he will try to run for President if permitted?

Hmmm, I just don't feel like it would be fair to change the Ammendment (or whatever the rules are for being president) for him to become President.  They change the rules for one, they would have to keep changing the rules for others as well.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I found this little tidbit on CNN.com.  Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll have anymore famous actors helping him in his campaigning.

Actor Rob Lowe to work on Schwarzenegger campaign

Actor Rob Lowe, who played a political operative on "The West Wing" television show, will become one in real life for fellow actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is running for governor of California, a spokesman for Schwarzenegger's campaign said Friday.

We are "gratified to have his support," said Robert Stutzman, who told CNN that Lowe will help recruit others in the Hollywood community. Lowe is a Democrat while Schwarzenegger is running as a Republican.

At this time, Stutzman said, Lowe does not have any official title with the campaign and his future role seems to be still evolving. Lowe "plans on being active," Stutzman said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08...lowe/index.html

17th Aug, 2003 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lowe is a Democrat while Schwarzenegger is running as a Republican.

:spock: Am I the only one or does anyone else find this strange? Now I would like to believe that they have passed the 'bounds' of party and political identity, but I am more leaning towards HollyWood wants a voice. Arnold has not stood firm in what he is going to do as the future Govenor, maybe his true intentions are being kept hidden?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2003 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 5

I think Schwarzenegger will win for a huge difference, I don't know, I just feel it. Can anybody tell me when there will be elections?

18th Aug, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

To respond to several

JB -- Arnie is married to Maria Shriver, who is part of the Kennedy family.  And I believe one must be born in the U.S. to run for president.

Mss -- Rob Lowe???  Eeeek!!  Just because he plays a political person on West Wing, doesn't make him a campaign manager or whatever

JB again -- Yes, he very firmly said he would not run, and within less than a month he is now in the running...  Makes one wonder if there is something else going on "underground"

LDS_F -- If Gov. Gray's lawsuit does not delay it, there will be a special recall election in October.  Otherwise, there will be a regular election in March.

I'm not sure that I want Arnie to win it.  I'd prefer someone with some business experience, not just political maneuvering and "glad handing."  We need someone who can help California out of this fiscal problem, and work on energy alternatives for the future.  It's a mess here, and likely to be for a long time.

Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,