Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 6 of 19

I guess this topic went to sleep because there - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Sep, 2003 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 6

Arnold has not stood firm in what he is going to do as the future Govenor, maybe his true intentions are being kept hidden?

I think there may be some kind of 'hidden agenda'.  I remember reading in the local paper about how he seems to be 'missing in action' and not speaking about any kind of plans of what he was going to do if he is elected.  It would be sad for Arnold to be elected and have no kind of plan to help the people of California.    'Wake up Arnold, this isn't a movie, this is real life.'

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2003 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I just read in ... I think it was TIME magazine... that he was going to officially announce on Jay Leno that he was *withdrawing* from the race... and at the last minute, Arnold changed his mind and announced on the air that he would run.  So, maybe there is no hidden agend; maybe he just decided he wanted to do it, and to heck with the "advisors" etc.  The article also said that Arnold would be endorsing Richard Riordan, the former mayor of Los Angeles, instead of running for governor himself.  Now Riordan has withdrawn and is supporting Arnold.  Weird goings on in this race.

AND I also heard recently that the Secretary of the Calif. legislature has announced the Calif. does not have a $35 b-b-billion deficit, but rather several billion *surplus*, and will be out of debt quickly.  I can't find the reference, but I'm interested to read it myself and find out where they found this surplus of money.??

Sometimes Calif. seems like a completely different planet.

Roz

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2003 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

We finally get to hear about Arnold's views.  :smile.gif

Schwarzenegger on abortion, gays, environment

For the first time since he announced his intention to replace California Gov. Gray Davis in the upcoming recall election, actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Wednesday explained his views on a variety of topics including abortion, homosexuality, and the environment.

Sounding more like a Democrat than a Republican, the GOP candidate said in a radio interview that he is pro-choice but does not support what critics call "partial-birth" abortions, and said he agrees with parental notification for underage girls seeking abortions, unless there is abuse or other problems in the girl's family.

In a rapid-fire series of questions by radio talk show host Sean Hannity on the nationally syndicated Sean Hannity Show, Schwarzenegger, on the phone from California, said he does not support gay marriage, but does approve of some kind of domestic partnership.

https://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/27/...iews/index.html

29th Aug, 2003 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Schwarzenegger Arnold

Schwarzenegger, on the phone from California, said he does not support gay marriage, but does approve of some kind of domestic partnership.

That right there says I won't vote for him, along with the "pro-choice" issue.  I'm sure the rest of the article will be very enlightening.    And I was kind of hoping he would be different.

Roz

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2003 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

It seems that, Arnold is trying to get everyone to back him with votes.  The article left me with the impression that he wasn't really sure of where he stood on much of anything.  Ah, such is the life of most politicians.  :smile.gif

29th Aug, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yes, I got that impression too  --  but when you try to please everyone... well, you can't.  

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2003 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 6

when you try to please everyone... well, you can't

Yes, it will only lead to no good.  I begin to wonder if he is just running as a serious politician or if he is just running as a publicity stunt to generate his resume with more stuff.  *shrugs shoulders* eh, who knows  :smile.gif

26th Sep, 2003 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

I guess this topic went to sleep because there was talk of the courts stopping the elections, but it is still on for October. Did any of you see him in the debate? Do you think he did well? the critics said he was 'average'. I like how he used the idea of 'Terminator 4' for the woman that was cheeky in the beginning.

SCHWARZENEGGER GAINING GOP SUPPORT
Republican leaders are beginning to unite behind Arnold Schwarzenegger as
their best choice to wrest the governor's office from Democratic hands in the
October 7 California recall election.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/26/...call/index.html

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,