Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 13 of 19

It does not matter if she gets a ticket or - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
14th Oct, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 13

Imagine your husbands signs a state law which penalises anyone for using a cell phone while driving and your own wife is caught by a Tabloid, driving and using her cell? I always thought Maria Shriver was smarter than that! What about her children? They all look up to both parents and I hope they are not as foolish as their own mother. I suppose Maria felt her husband was the Governor and nothing will happen to her!

Arnold has already warned his 16 year old daughter that if she drives and talks on her cell, she will be taking the bus as transport. Maybe he should do the same with Maria! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I think there should be a nation wide crack down on inattentive driving. Whether your distracted by that sandwich your eat, the make up your putting on or the cell phone they should crack down on these drivers.

14th Oct, 2009 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think it's stupid. We know that nothing will happen and the truth is the paparazzi did it on purpose. Those who criticize Maria also speak on their phones while they drive give me a break! I'm not saying what she did was right but no need to be hypocritical.

14th Oct, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Schwarzenegger Arnold

I

international QUOTE
think it's stupid.
Those who criticize Maria also speak on their phones while they drive give me a break! I'm not saying what she did was right but no need to be hypocritical.

For once, I applaud the paparazzi for pointing out to Arnold what his wife was doing. Yes I agree that we all know that the ones who are condemning her, are also guilty of the same thing. But the point remains that she is the Governor's wife and is supposed to know better! She is sending a very negative message to the public that laws are meant to be broken and what about her own children? Who do you think they will emulate? I believe that she will not be penalized but he publicly rebuked her for it which is humiliating. The worst part of it all is, the paparazzi will never allow Arnold or the public to forget about what Maria Shriver did.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

I do not think that those who live in glass houses should throw stones. If the paparazzi are doing the same thing then they should not be taking photos and publishing them as a law breaker. I think if you want to see people who control the laws and break them then look at any local state governing bodies and watch how many speed, talk on cell phones and do not wear seat belts as they leave the capital building. I looked last week and 98% of them were breaking one of the laws that they set.

Pointing out the governors wife breaking the law is hypocritical in my book.

15th Oct, 2009 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

The question remains, why is she breaking the law? I wish a law like that was implemented in Trinidad. If I were driving, I would purchase a bluetooth if I could afford one. So what you are telling me, Maria Shriver, a Kennedy, cannot afford to buy a bluetooth? No one is above the law, including the Governor's wife. I really hope that Arnold makes an example of her to the public because in this way, people may take him more seriously and not regard him as "the Terminator."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 13

international QUOTE (Geenie @ 14-Oct 09, 8:18 PM)
I really hope that Arnold makes an example of her to the public because in this way, people may take him more seriously and not regard him as "the Terminator."

Geenie why do you hold such a grudge against her? Will you be satisfied if she is given a ticket or do you want her to spend actual time in prison? rolleyes.gif I doubt the governor will do anything of substance but hey the pressure is on so who knows.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

It does not matter if she gets a ticket or not. She will continue to drive while talking on a cell phone just as those who have a blue tooth still drive distracted while chatting to their friends on the phone. A ticket here and there will not change the way people drive and how safely they drive. Even using a blue tooth head set your still distracted while driving.

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,