Smallville

Smallville - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Nov, 2004 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The young Clark Kent as you may have never seen him before.
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

Smallville

Hey, who's your favorite character in Smallville? And do you think Lex was really making Louis up, or was Louis there and he just got away? I think the island messed with his head and people will think he's insane. Oh and I think Clark will not beat up his "dad" because if you think about it, Je-El (Cal-El's dad... I cant spell his name) gave him some powers... so if Clark tries to kill him, then he wont die. Oh and my mum thought about that Jonathan Kent had to give up something for his "son" what do you think that is? Hmmm, many things are questioning me about this new season...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Questions like this always bother me...

Neo: That was you on my computer. How did you do that?
Trinity: Right now, all I can tell you is that you're in danger. I brought you here to warn you.
Neo: About what?
Trinity: They're watching you, Neo.
Neo: Who is?
Trinity: Please just listen. I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
Neo: Will Lex ever get into the Matrix? If he does he and MrSmith will be formidable.

18th Dec, 2003 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

They do not show Smallville here anymore cry.gif so I cannot comment about the latest episodes of Smallville undecided.gif All I know is from reading the Warner Bros web site and the last thing I heard is that 'Lex' is in a mental institution, oh gosh, I wish I could see Rosenbaum acting that part! cool.gif

12th Sep, 2004 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Well we are now looking at season 3, we saw episodes 1 and 2 on tv and so far it looks moving. I cannot understand that Lana - Clarke relationship though - their constant misses is getting rather stale now.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smallville

Less known but gaining in popularity is the new episodes of Chloe Chronicles

A second season of the "Chloe Chronicles" was created after a positive response from members to the first season in 2003; members viewed the video hundreds of thousands of times and gave positive feedback via AOL message boards. The online series serves as a platform to promote new "Smallville" episodes airing in April and May. Produced by the same team behind the television series, the "Chloe Chronicles" provides extended plotlines that give fans further insights into the stories and characters of "Smallville." The "Chloe Chronicles" also provides clues to upcoming "Smallville" storylines and intertwines elements from the popular comic books of the same name. The online program also features "Smallville" cast members including Sam Jones III (Pete Ross) and John Glover (Lionel Luthor).
https://media.aoltimewarner.com/media/press...se_num=55253899

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2004 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

You poor people. I still watch Smallville as often as I can. Don't know why but I seriously got addicted to it. The current season just introduced Lois Lane into the picture. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Smallville

Lois Lane is the best thing they could add to smallville. The Lana character is getting worst and she ruining the show.

8th Nov, 2004 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I don't like the rol of Lana in the show. She is way too selfish, self-centered and dumb. And I do not see Lex Luthor falling for her! It's unrealistic.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,