Tinnitus

Tinnitus - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Nov, 2020 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tinnitus

Music therapy for tinnitus hope

Personalised music therapy may help cut noise levels experienced by people who suffer from tinnitus, say researchers. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Tinnitus

Ringing in ears keeps brain more at attention, less at rest, study finds. Tinnitus, a chronic ringing or buzzing in the ears, has eluded medical treatment and scientific understanding. A new study found that chronic tinnitus is associated with changes in certain networks in the brain, and furthermore, those changes cause the brain to stay more at attention and less at rest. The finding provides patients with validation of their experiences and hope for future treatment options. Source 3c.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Tinnitus
A Friend

Tinnitus Health & Special Psychology

I have this from my 22 years of service in the military. A lot of big booms, rifle fire, and machinegun fire around me and I couldn't always have hearing protection in. So now my ears ring all the time. It also makes it hard to hear when there is background noise, like at a bar. Makes it tough on a date sometimes. Finding anything that'll help would be a huge help.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Tinnitus
A Friend

Tinnitus

Maybe this is why I do not get the restful sleep that I should be getting due to Tinnitus. Well that and some of the dreams that I have.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2020 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Tinnitus

COVID-19 is making tinnitus worse, new study finds. New research reveals that tinnitus, a common condition that causes the perception of noise in the ear and head, is being exacerbated by COVID-19. The study, which involved 3,103 participants from 48 countries, found that 40 percent of those displaying symptoms of COVID-19 simultaneously experience a worsening of their tinnitus. Source 2w.

12th Nov, 2020 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Tinnitus

There are a lot of conditions that COVID could worsen. We don't know enough yet, stay safe folks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Tinnitus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,