Jennifer Lopez - Page 3 of 8

Hmmm I don't personally agree with - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Dec, 2004 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Marriages only last a year! What is the reason for that? Can
7th Jun, 2004 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez - Page 3

Now I have lost all respect for Marc Anthony. He not only cheated on his wife, twice, but rushed through the divorce to marry Jlo!! He also has 3 kids to worry about here. I always thought JLo was low class, but I think Marc takes the cake now

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2004 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

I really don't understand why they were in such a rush to get married. Now, my religious beliefs are pretty strict and so I can see why someone of my faith might get married sooner rather than later (but that is a different topic entirely), but in Hollywood most people don't feel the need to be married in order to have a sexual relationship, so what was their big rush to the altar?

It certainly doesn't seem prudent to me for anyone to marry someone within 5 months of breaking off an engagement to someone else as in JLo's case or to marry someone within 2 days of receiving a quickie divorce as in MAnthony's case.

7th Jun, 2004 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is precisely why JLO needs help. Have you ever seen the movie Runaway Bride. Well JLO is the opposite, she runs to them instead of away from them. Obviously she relies on spur of the moment decisions which she later regrets. I am pretty sure it was her idea to rush into the marriage instead of his. I just have no respect for him for playing along with it.

7th Jun, 2004 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Lopez Jennifer

I have never heard of him. Is he as well known in his circles as she is in hers? Does he have as much fame and money? I am wondering if money had anything to do with his decision.

7th Jun, 2004 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

He is well known in the Latin community. That is where he started out. He is a semi pop superstar but does not have the fame or money that JLo has.

12th Dec, 2004 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez

He is a semi pop superstar but does not have the fame or money that JLo has.

Oh yeah, he has A LOT of money. He is super multi-millionaire! He is not as famous as she is but he does have the same or more money than JLO has. Why do you think she chose him to marry her? because of look? *rolleyes.gif* laugh.gif No way!. He is really rich. He was previously married a gorgeous model who was also a former Miss Universe.

JLO doesn't know what she wants, not to mention she has an attitude problem...sad...very sad....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez - Page 3

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 5-May 03, 9:28 AM)
I believe most people in this position of popularity cannot handle their lives and they marry just for a 'quick' comfort. They do not have the 'freedom' of you or me to look and date without cameras and people following you. I feel sorry for them in a way because a lot of them are very lonely people.

I agree, but not only because of that, it's also that they are actors. Usually when actors marry each other, it's not because of who they are, but because of characters they acted in the movies, or clips in J Lo's case. That is the problem, I believe - they fall in love with the actor, not the real person.

12th Dec, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Hmmm I don't personally agree with that, most people do not realise that the reasons actors marry actors or models marry models is because their social lives are around those people not because they choose to marry another fellow actor per say but their whole social life are around those type of people.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Jennifer Lopez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,