Jennifer Lopez - Page 4 of 8

It seems like the honeymoon is over and Jennifer - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Dec, 2009 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Marriages only last a year! What is the reason for that? Can
5th May, 2005 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez - Page 4

I think that J-Lo is just in love with being in love. There seems to be less values surrounding marriages now. When you read or hear about celebrity weddings, flings and engagements you can't help but think whether it is just a stunt to boost thier celebrity status!?!

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2007 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

The rumors are getting stronger and stronger suggesting J. Lo is pregnant. You can see the following pics and judge for yourself. Lopez is 38.

https://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20151390,00.html

22nd Feb, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Congratulations to Jennifer and husband Anthony. She gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

NEW YORK -  Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl - early Friday, after one of pop music's most closely watched pregnancies.

Lopez representative Simon Fields told People magazine the babies were born at 12:45 a.m. on Long Island. The location was not identified.

Lopez, 39, and husband Marc Anthony, 38, married in 2004. The twins are her first children, and his third and fourth....

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez
A Friend

Page 4 Lopez Jennifer

I think the news is in love with jennifer and she likes the attention. I do not know how long this marriage will last for her but if she is happy for a moment then I guess it was worth it. I how ever do not like her at all.

1st Mar, 2008 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

KNtoran, yes she has this diva attitude. I don't personally like her either.

Jennifer and Marc already chose the names for their babies: Max and Emme.

NEW YORK -  Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have reportedly named their newborn twins Max and Emme.

Lopez' manager, Simon Fields, confirmed the babies' names to People magazine on Friday.

The twins were born at a Long Island hospital on Feb. 22, with 5-pound, 7-ounce Emme arriving about 15 minutes before her 6-pound brother. The hospital's name was not disclosed.

Fields said then that Lopez, a first-time mother at 39, was "thrilled" at the babies' arrival. The 38-year-old Anthony has three other children...

18th Jun, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez

I admit I never like her but this small act of kindness is truly nice from her! I suppose being a mom now changes a lot of things for you Jen. wink.gif

NEW YORK (AP) - Students at a Staten Island, New York, elementary school for autistic children sure like the way Jennifer Lopez moves.

Teacher Kathy Amati and a paraprofessional showed the video for Lopez's "Let's Get Loud" to the students at P.S. 37. The children liked it so much, they wanted to watch it every day.

They learned the lyrics and the dance moves from the video.

With their teacher's encouragement, they wrote to Lopez, hoping for pictures or an autograph. Instead, she asked to come to their graduation.

On Tuesday, the singer-actress performed "Let's Get Loud" for a group of eight 10- and 11-year-olds at their graduation ceremony.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez
A Friend

Jennifer Lopez - Page 4

It is good to see her do something for the community. I am glad she did it but I have to wonder. What was she getting out of it? Somehow I do not think she does anything without getting something in return. Maybe you are right LDS_Forever and she actually has changed a little.

30th Dec, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

It seems like the honeymoon is over and Jennifer Lopez and hubby may be getting a divorce in February.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may have renewed their wedding vows a mere three months ago, but their rocky romance will likely bite the dust right after Valentine's Day, says an insider.

Marc and Jennifer are planning on announcing their divorce right after Marc's show at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 14,' a friend of the couple tells us. Jennifer is planning on joining Marc onstage for a surprise duet. Things haven't been right for a while now, and they thought it would be a bittersweet farewell.'

Definitely one for theatrics in arenas, J.Lo confessed her pregnancy at a sold-out show in Miami during her El Cantante tour in November 2007 and will employ the same shock value a second time around.

They're definitely planning a clean break in February,' the source insists.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Jennifer Lopez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,