Star Trek - Enterprise

Star Trek Enterprise - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2006 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Star Trek - Enterprise

[Comment] Star Trek - Enterprise

We can discuss all things related to the Star Trek series here.

My Favorite Actor: Kenneth Branagh
My Favorite Actress: Jodie Foster
Best Movie Ever: Casablanca

I belong to a Star Trek message board and we frequently discuss whether the current series - Enterprise - is taking the franchise in the wrong direction. Have you found the new series to be a disappointment?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Enterprise Trek Star

Have you found the new series to be a disappointment?

I have only watched a few episodes of the Star Trek: Enterprise series and I really like it. It appeared to me, that the series seemed to be predated to the actual series, but please correct me if I am wrong about that. The show comes on pretty late at night here. I do try to stay awake when it comes on or sometimes I try to set the VCR to tape it. smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Star Trek - Enterprise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, it is a prequel to the original series and I like it as well.  Althought I did find the characters whined too much in the beginning.  The action will be picking up for the third season.  And it comes on fairly late where I live as well - I usually stay up though.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Enterprise Trek Star

Cool, but I figured that it was probably like that in the beginning with space exploration still new and uncharted.  Or at least that's what I gathered from watching the pilot episode.  It comes on late here, because I can't actually pick up the cable channel is it on.  A local network channel carries it to fill in some air time that they don't have anything else to put in that time slot.  So, I hope that they don't take the show off anytime soon.  For what I have watched of it, I really like it.  :)

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2003 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Enterprise Trek Star

Looks like even the show's producers feel that Enterprise came up somewhat short last season.  I found this on CNN.com about the producers are going to boost adrenaline for 3rd season.

Pow! Bam! Oo-la-la! It's new 'Enterprise'
Latest 'Star Trek' boosts adrenaline for 3rd season

When the director calls "Action!" on the set of UPN's "Enterprise," stuff really flies.

A vase being used as a club smashes and scatters as a beautiful alien spy whacks chief engineer Charles "Trip" Tucker III across the back of his skull.

Guest star Nikita Ager is wielding the weapon on the Paramount Studios soundstage. She's playing the seductive Rajiin, who's wormed her away aboard the starship Enterprise. Dressed in nearly transparent pajamas, she has a bar code tattooed across her upper torso and purple lenses in her eyes.

https://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/...e.ap/index.html

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek - Enterprise
A Friend

Star Trek - Enterprise

I have enjoyed much of the first few Enterprise seasons, however, the Xindi thing is being done to death. I'm intrigued by the developing relationship between T'Pol and Trip. Hope he can handle the intensity of Vulcan intimate relations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2006 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Star Trek Enterprise

SHATNER HOPES GAME REVIVES STAR TREK

SAN FRANCISCO: The Starship Enterprise is in trouble and, as usual, Captain James T Kirk has a plan to save it.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3764687a28~,00.html

> TOPIC: Star Trek - Enterprise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,