Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Kathy Griffin Comedian
2nd Jan, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin

I think Kathy has some serious attention-seeking behavior. It is not possible that everytime she is on the air, she has the need to swear in order to be in the headlines.

international QUOTE
NEW YORK -- For the second straight year, comedian Kathy Griffin ushered in the new year by saying something vulgar on CNN.

During the network's live New Year's Eve broadcast from Times Square, Griffin was joking with co-host Anderson Cooper about how to pronounce the first name of "Balloon boy" Falcon Heene when she mumbled something that sounded a little like "Falcon" and a lot like the F-word.

Cooper hung his head, shook it and said "You're terrible," before resuming his banter.

The network said in a statement Friday that it "Regrets that profanity was used during our New Year's Eve coverage. Source 2

international QUOTE
"Kathleen Mary "Kathy" Griffin (Born November 4, 1960) is an American writer, producer, actress, and television host. Born in Oak Park, Illinois, she moved to Los Angeles in 1978, where she studied drama at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and became a member of the improvisational comedy troupe The Groundlings. In the 1990s, Griffin began performing and appeared as a guest star on several television shows. She achieved recognition in a supporting role on the NBC sitcom Suddenly Susan (1996-2000). Her Bravo reality show Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (2005-2010) became a ratings hit for the network and earned her two Emmy Awards for Outstanding Reality Program. Griffin has released six albums, all of which received Grammy Award nominations. Her first album, For Your Consideration (2008), made her the first female performer in the comedian category to debut at the top of the Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart. In 2009, she released her autobiography Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin. Griffin has taped numerous specials with HBO and Bravo. For the latter network, she has recorded 16 television specials, breaking the Guinness World record for the number of aired TV specials on any network, by any entertainer in the history of comedy. In 2011, she also became the first performer in the comedian category to have four televised specials in a year. Besides her TV career, she is an LGBT activist involved in causes such as same-sex marriage and the repeal of "Don't ask, don't tell." She has also participated in two USO tours. Griffin is known for her conversational style and controversial statements on celebrities, religion and sexuality. After being nominated for six years in a row for the Grammy, she won the award in 2014, becoming only the third woman to win in the same category as Lily Tomlin and Whoopi Goldberg." Source 5z

Kathy Griffin
Kathy Griffin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Griffin Kathy

She should be fined by the FCC for swearing live on tv. I think it is sad that such a vulgar woman is allowed to be on the air at all. I know I would not invite her to be a host or co-host for anything.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kathy Griffin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Did Kathy Griffin break the law with her photo of a decapitated Trump? Many have called for Griffin's arrest. But did she commit a crime? Source 4l

Image from Youtube public domain.

Kathy Griffin
Kathy Griffin (Hover)

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Griffin Kathy

I don't know if she broke the law, but I do know if a conservative had done this to President Obama there'd be calls to have him fired and boycotted. So, where is the similar outrage? This is what upsets me about the US today. The Republicans get upset about situation A and call for someone's head when it happens to a Republican… but when it happens to a Democrat they don't care. The Democrats get upset about situation B and call for someone's head when it happens to a Democrat… but when it happens to a Republican they don't care. Right and wrong are consistent, they don't change according to whom it happens. But not in politics it seems. Politics is more important than right and wrong… which is BS.

31st May, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Griffin Kathy

There is comedy, then there is stupidity, and there is criminality. For me this is stupidity towards criminality. This is something you would expect to see someone from ISIL or some other anti-American do and the irony is even they have better taste than to take the cut off head of a world leader and bloody it up as a demonstration. Griffith has since apologized but the damage is done.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Kathy Griffin

Vex,

I agree with you and a lot of other people have apologized and were still castigated to the point of being fired… and for far less. Actions carry consequences and she and the photographer should both have to face those consequences.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kathy Griffin

CNN ditches Griffin amid Trump stunt. THE US network has booted Kathy Griffin from its New Year's Eve telecast after she posed with a fake, bloodied Donald Trump head. Source 7w.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Kathy Griffin Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Good, and I hope she gets more backlash. Maybe then people will start bringing a little thing called civility back into their actions.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kathy Griffin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,