Commercials that make you laugh

Commercials Laugh - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was watching tv earlier and this commercial came on that made me laugh.  It is amazing how some companies do things to get your attention with their product.  Have you ever seen a commercial that made you laugh?  Or did it make you go, how did they do that?

I think one of my favorite commercials is the AFLAC supplemental insurance company.  It shows two people talking about supplemental insurance, but one of them doesn't remember what the company is called and there is this duck that keeps quacking the word 'AFLAC'.  By the end of the commercial the duck is so frustrated, he usually storms off.  That duck just really makes the commercial funny.  lol

Another commercial I like was the one I don't remember who the van dealer was, but they were using this little boy as a salesman in the showroom.  Another little boy comes to look at the van.  The salesboy starts talking to him about all the benefits of the roomy van.  At the end of the commercial, both boys are jumping on a little trampoline and the salesboy says to the other boy something about the motor.  The little boy looks at him and says 'what is that?'  The salesboy looks at the little boy and says, 'I don't know, but it's supposed to be good.'  lol

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

laugh you that Commercials

I really get a kick out of the new dodge ram hemi commercials.. The is this guy sitting at a red light in his new dodge ram hemi and this guy pulls up next to him in this dragster and says "Hey that thing got a hemi,well guess what Now I got a hemi.  But I got something you aint got and the guy pulls a lever that makes his parachute come out and the guy in the dodge ram takes off and leaves him behind. The poor guy in the dragster is tring every thing to get his car to go faster but it wont cause of the parachute is out.  It makes me laugh every time I see it... that poor guy should hold a sigh that says  :stupd:  lol

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Commercials that make you laugh Sports & Fashion Music Movies

lol@Shady  That one is a funny commercial.  Another commercial that makes me laugh are the ones that they show during the NASCAR races.  I love the one where Earnhart Jr. is supposed to be interviewed by this guy and the dude tells Jr. they can do the interview anywhere he feels comfortable.  So Jr. takes the camera guy and the interviewer for a lap around the track in his race car.  At the end of the commercial, the camera guy and the interviewer are huddled next to the car, scared and trembling.  All Jr. tells them at the end was thanks guys.  

4th Aug, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Commercials in Trinidad are terrible lol and I mean really bad! lol. Lack of professionalism and imagination sad.gif When I was in the States I used to like to watch the commercials of Dell Computers, they used to have this guy 'Steve' just to see his face I used to laugh, he was really funny.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I really like the coka-cola commercial when the guy namied Tito his mom leaves him some snacks and a coke ,then his room,ate comes in and sees them and even reads the letter and eats the food and drinks the coke anyway just as he is finishing the coke tito walks in and finds the letter and looks at his roommate and throws the letter at him and says man that was my food..and dude just looks at him like he is crazy or something..

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[quote]When I was in the States I used to like to watch the commercials of Dell Computers, they used to have this guy 'Steve' just to see his face I used to laugh, he was really funny.[/quote]

I used to love seeing those commercials.  :)

@Shady, I like watching that coke commercial too.  I think the ones with the mob boss trying to use scare tactics on some of the famous celebrities to talk favorably about Vanilla Coke is funny too. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2020 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Commercials that you laugh

I saw an insurance commercial yesterday that had me cry laughing. A woman's house was flooding because of a leak, and she stood there happy as ever, making a sandwich, while water sprayed everywhere. A man's dryer started flinging clothes across the room, and he calmly plucked them out of the air and put them in a basket. Another woman's air conditioner was going bizerk and pushed her in her chair out of her house.

They were all smiling and going about their business as they spoke about the insurance company and such. All I could think of is my general life going crazy and me just sitting in my apartment, watching TV.

> TOPIC: Commercials that make you laugh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,