Judge Judy

Judge Judy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jul, 2003 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Is Judge Judy a Good Judge or Just A Good Actor?
Judge Judy Related Information to Judge Judy
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • Your Rights!
  • 7th Feb, 2003 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy

Judge Judy

Everyone around the world pretty much knows who Judge Judy is now, but do you think that all the cameras, lights and action takes aay from the legal process of law? Do you think Judy acts more that deliberates?

Sponsored Links:
    7th Feb, 2003 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

She's the greatest lol. I love her show. Specially when she tells a lot of things to people who deserves it!. I think that's her personality mix with the TV too of course. But most of the time she goes for what the law says, I have seen cases where she doesn't agree with her own judgment but because of technicalities of the law she must obey it.
    It's funny to see her with teenagers, because she knows sooo well when they're lying to her. To me, she's a great judge.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Judge Judy
    A Friend

Judge Judy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree!
    She is a great Judge in the judicial sense AND in the character sense.
    She is no non-sense and yet has compassion.
    I lover her retorts, even if they are a bit harsh at times.... truth can sting a bit wink.gif

I have often wondered what it would be like if she were president!

21st Jun, 2003 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

[quote] I have often wondered what it would be like if she were president![/quote]
    ohmy.gif Now that is a scary thought!

21st Jun, 2003 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

[quote]I have often wondered what it would be like if she were president! [/quote]

LOL. THAT would be something else! ;D *hehehe* I bet she could be a great President actually wink.gif

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy
    A Friend

Judge Judy

all i can say is that i hope i dont ever end up in her court ever...lol..but i have always liked her and respected her judgements not a lot scares me in this world but the thought of being in her courtroom does..believe it or not...that woman has the proverbial razor tongue...but overall i think shes a good judge...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy
    A Friend

Judge Judy

I think Judge Judy is a pretty good judge.  I also think she's a fair judge.  When I'm off of work, I like to watch her show.  It's pretty good.  She can really make ya laugh when she starts getting stern with some of the people on the show.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy
    A Friend

Judge Judy Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Judge Judy is not only great but the chick got superpowers too,it amazes me how people who i am sure have heard of her end up in her courtroom and try to evade her xray vision and mind reading capabilities!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Judge Judy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,