I Am Sorry

I Sorry - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Apologize
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

I Am Sorry

I Am Sorry

How easy or difficult is it for you to say "I Am Sorry" regardless to whether you are wrong or right?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sorry I

Sometimes you shouldn't say sorry. Being socially rejected can be a painful emotional experience -- but being told sorry may not soften the blow, finds a new study. Contrary to popular belief, apologies increase hurt feelings and the need to express forgiveness, but do not increase feelings of forgiveness, for the person being rebuffed. Source 8p.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

I Am Sorry
A Friend

I Am Sorry Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think it has a lot to do with the infraction of what you will be apologizing for. If it is something minor I am sorry may be enough but if something major maybe not enough.

16th Sep, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Sorry I

Some people say it too much and others not at all. I think it depends on the circumstance and the reasoning about it. The person who says it too much, may just want to end the argument before it gets too much or they believe they are always at fault. The person who doesn't say it at all, may not be apathetic to others or is bull headed to believe they are never sorry. Some things need to be apologised for. If we wrong a person and we know about it, we should apologise for it. It not only appeases the recipient, it also makes (Should) the person who is sorry better too.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

I Am Sorry
A Friend

Sorry I

Yes, agreed. There are times to apologize and times not to. If one apologizes too much it becomes worthless. And when one apologizes the word but shouldn't be anywhere near it. I'm sorry but really means I'm not sorry at all and the reason is…

12th Feb, 2018 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

I Am Sorry

I think just saying "Sorry" is not enough, its too easy. You should own up to what you did wrong by acknowledging what you did wrong and how you intend to make it better. Saying "Sorry" alone is almost like an easy escape.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

I Sorry

If I am wrong then I am wrong and will say more than "Sorry" but if I believe I am right then what am I being sorry about? I do not believe in apologizing for something I did not do.

> TOPIC: I Am Sorry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,