I Am Shifting From Believing Mormons - Page 2 of 2

Bethany you can read the opinions of well - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Jan, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

I Am Shifting From Believing Mormons - Page 2

I have one thing to say that hasn't been said, Satan works in small ways. He has gotten into the world's politics, into science, into books, on TV, and on the internet. It has gotten to the point that science seems to say that "for a fact" you don't have a choice to be homosexual, my best friend has fallen into this trap and now believes he has to be gay and would be miserable for the rest of his life if he didn't except this "fact".
Be care of your sources, and who you believe. Do you believe the world or do you trust in God.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2010 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Believing Shifting I

Bethany you can read the opinions of well intentioned members who may try to help you but the answer lies within you and our Father who is in Heaven. I have a few thoughts on topics the Church no longer believes in and decided to follow what HE has told me through revelation. I would suggest you to get on your knees and pray like Enos that you may receive the answers for the questions you are looking for.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: I Am Shifting From Believing Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,