Weeds - Page 3 of 3

Weeds What is your review for the movie: "Weeds"? - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
TV Series
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2012 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Weeds - Page 3

Weeds Season 8 Episode 1 - In the Season 8 premiere, the shooting victim is rushed to the hospital and the family is left to theorize about who may have pulled the trigger.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Weeds

I watched about a half season of this show and could never really get into it. I'm not exactly sure why it didn't pull me in but I did not connect. It may have something to do with the show trying to glorify other crimes that don't really have much at all to do with weed, threw weed. It's more a show about criminals really and they try and make it glamorous.

If they had been good down to earth people who followed others laws except they grew and sold weed I would probably have been more into it.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2012 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Weeds Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Weeds Season 8 Episode 2 - Andy tells Jill how he feels about her; and Doug is tempted by an investment opportunity. Meanwhile, Silas steps up with a new business venture.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2012 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Weeds

Weeds Season 8 Episode 3 - Andy hopes to impress Jill by coaching the twins" roller-derby team; Doug considers his financial future after being forced to resign from the company; and Nancy and Silas race to thwart Shane, who's homing in on Tim.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Weeds

Weeds

What is your review for the movie: "Weeds"?

Weeds
Weeds (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Weeds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,