Like Stars On Earth

Like Stars Earth - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Taare Zameen Par - A movie about special needs children - Every child is special.
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Like Stars On Earth

An art teacher, Ram Shankar Nikumbh teaches at a local boarding school and thinks that every child is special and must have his chance of enjoying his/her school days, so he breaks all the rules of "how things are done" in the school to let his motives became successful, all the children respond to him with joy, all except a small boy named Ishaan Awasthi, of eight years old who seem to be in a different world all the time. Nikumbh soon finds out that Ishaan is unhappy about something. He attempts to help him. The questions remain will he be successful or will the errant prove dangerous for him.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2010 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Earth Stars Like

Who would have ever thought that I would rate a movie out of Bollywood as the BEST Movie I have seen thus far for 2010? Yes, Taare Zameen Par rates as my number one because it is so close to home even if it came out on 2007. It is a long movie but it seeks to go through the aspects of what families and more especially the special needs children themselves face daily. Of course there is that element of Indian dancing and singing that I'm not very fond of but in this movie it does match the scene as is not much. This movie is a MUST see especially if you have children with special needs.

Rate: 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

27th Jul, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Like Stars On Earth Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Aamir Khan makes an excellent director and actor in this movie. I cried from start to finish (I know it may not be the experience for everyone) but having three special needs kids, I could see my own children in the shoes of the child's character.

The movie portrait almost to perfection what really goes on in the mind of a special needs child and helps others to understand the intolerance for people who think differently. There is so much misunderstanding for special needs kids in the school system that they are often the target of bullies, inconsiderate and uncaring teachers and the environment ends up suffocating them to the point of depression.

However, despite everything the movie is one of HOPE. Each child has unique talents that just need help in developing.

And like the art teacher in the movie, when you care...When you really care, you do it through a hug, a kiss, a comforting word, a "I am here" despite everything.

GREAT film, highly recommended.

Rate: 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </b> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Earth Stars Like

Like Stars On Earth
What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Like Stars On Earth"?

Like Stars On Earth
Like Stars On Earth (Hover)

> TOPIC: Like Stars On Earth

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,