San Fernando General Hospital

San Fernando General Hospital - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Jan, 2010 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Name: Oma

Comments: It's time for t&t to seriously consider leadership with people in mind and not self interests. There's too much history and old politics in the current parties. Panday, had his chance but he did not do anything meaningful, too much 'talk' and not enough substance.

On a side note I'm extremely ashamed of the Medical system in my home country and the attitudes of the medical professionals. Take your stupid sign down, and change your attitude, get off your positional pose, in my opinion a sick relative and concern has no bearing on whether you are being addressed as "nurse, miss, madam, or doctor." You should be held accountable for the deaths of patients dying because you are too busy in your titles. If you feel important with name calling for god sake wear a badge stating your position, or better yet empathize with loved ones, not your "darn position,". I'm deeply disappointed with the staff at San Fernando General Hospital.

Source 1: My own personal experiences and views

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: San Fernando General Hospital

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,