California Earthquake

California Earthquake - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd May, 2010 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

California Earthquake

California earthquake

Damage, power outages reported after 6.5-magnitude earthquake off the coast of northern California. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Earthquake California

4.8-magnitude

Southern San Diego County gets a wake-up call at 6:19 a.m. When a 4.8-magnitude quake shakes in the ocean off Imperial Beach. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

California Earthquake History & Civil Business Politics

6.9 Earthquake!

A magnitude 6.9 earthquake south of the you.S.-Mexico border shook high-rises in downtown Los Angeles and San Diego and was felt in Arizona. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

California Earthquake
A Friend

Earthquake California

I just found a lost relative in the Orange county area. I hope that she is ok with this latest quake. Does not seem to be too bad.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Earthquake California

Magnitude 7.2 quake blamed in Baja deaths

San Diego County was little more than rattled Sunday, but one of the strongest earthquakes to strike the region in decades left at least two dead, 100 injured and others trapped inside their homes in Mexico. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

California Earthquake

El Centro Earthquake

The you.S. Geological Survey is reporting that a 5.0 earthquake struck 11 miles southwest of Seeley, Calif., at 11:33 a.m. Seeley is just west of El Centro. The quake was felt in the San Diego area. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

California Earthquake
A Friend

California Earthquake

I wonder if one of the big earth quakes is about to hit the southern california area. I hope it does not since I have family and friends in the area. Then again the next big one in the US I believe is going to be the New Madrid fault.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

California Earthquake Politics Business Civil & History

Earthquake shook San Diego County

A magnitude 5.3 earthquake shook San Diego County at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, according to the you.S. Geological Survey.

The quake was centered in Baja California about 16 miles west southwest of Calexico and was 3.4 miles deep, officials said. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: California Earthquake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,