Grundig Introduction

Grundig Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Grundig Introduction
A Friend

Grundig Introduction

Hello ... Thank you for making me feel welcome ... I'm interested in new and interesting topics ... Hope to chat with you soon ...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Introduction Grundig

Welcome to this International Community!

Please place a proper Introduction where you tell us a little about you and your reason for joining.

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Grundig Introduction
A Friend

Grundig Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I hope to hear more from you. What are your interests? What brought you to the forum?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Grundig Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Grundig

Hi smile.gif .. Wow this site is tricky to navigate .... I'm slowly working it out .... Thank you for your kind welcome. I'm from Melbourne Australia... I found this site while I was researching a subject for another discussion site that I have belonged to for over 5 years... This site looked a little more interesting than some of the other debate sites Ive come across so I thought I would join to see what its all about ...

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Grundig Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Grundig

Ok Well we have a lot of topics that we discuss or debate depending on the subject matter. Feel free to jump in and give us your opinion on things. I am sure you will get some replies. If you have any questions about the site as here and we will answer you.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Grundig Introduction

I'm always curious about users who say the site is "tricky" or "hard" to navigate. Please tell me more about what the difficulties are while having the Site Map link on every page?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Grundig Introduction
A Friend

Grundig Introduction

Thanks KN ... I'm already impressed with the quick responses and look forward to participating as soon as I become fluent with the site ... Still browsing ...

JB ... I must say that these pages are very full and busy looking ... When I first came in I left almost straight away ... Too much going on ... So I need to jump in and out a few times to get my eyes used to looking around it ... Thanks for the heads up ... "Site Map" ... That'll help ... laugh.gif ...

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Grundig Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Busy looking?

Too much content for you or you're just not used to large Communities?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Grundig Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,