Madonna what are you thinking?

Madonna Thinking - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Oct, 2006 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
17th Nov, 2002 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Or are you thinking?
This caption comes from https://www.people.aol.com

It is talking about Madonna's latest flop of a movie: 'Swept Away', but what is really bad is what her husband and director of the movie calls her... read on...

...director Guy Ritchie proved to be a popular guest on Tuesday night, PEOPLE's London Bureau reported. A good many questions concerned his wife, Madonna, 44, and their movie "Swept Away," which recently washed ashore in America and tanked so badly that it's going straight to video in Ritchie's native Britain. "It's not being released (over here) because it's sh--," Ritchie, 34, told the students. "I can't answer more eloquently than that." He was slightly more eloquent -- for a laugh -- when asked what he calls his wife at home. Replied Ritchie: "female."

Why would you want to be with someone who sees you as a female dog?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2002 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

thinking you what Madonna

Maybe he saw her for what she really is!

23rd Mar, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

One thing about Madonna, no matter where she goes she is sure to stir up crowds.

user posted image

MADONNA FLICK SWEEPS WORST FILM AWARDS

Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie swept away the competition at the Razzies, an annual spoof of the Academy Awards singling out the worst achievements in film.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Madonna has always tried to make it as an singer/actress her frisrt movie was done in the  80s I think and she was not any good and sadly age does not bring with it wisdom or reason!!!! :smile.gif Her siging is yet another' talent ' that has been taking a beating.Have you heard her latest single, Oh Dear is all I have to say , I don't get the lyrics it's all confusing and apprantly she sampled some music from Seame Street,I would admit I love the Show it has mold me into the person I am I am so thankful to Jim Henderson smile.gif but when Maddonna tries to sneak it her song and call it one of her own .hummmm. It also sound like a sample of that cartoon on cable  about the Australian Dingo who has a best friend who happens to be a Cow,ohh the name is 'Wacko's modern life' and guess what the title of the song is' Mondern Life, Hummmmm
If anyone heard the song and has seen the cartoon , correct me if Iam wrong, ok?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2005 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

CATHOLIC ATTIRE FOR JEWISH HOLIDAY

Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie celebrated the Jewish holiday of Purim in an unusual manner on Thursday - by dressing up as a nun and the Pope.

The couple were spotted on the streets of London as they made their way to a Kabbalah party to celebrate the holiday, which commemorates the day Queen Esther saved the Jewish people living in ancient Persia from extermination.
Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/whisper.jsp

MADONNA's RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

Madonna's involvement in Kabbalah just keeps growing and growing. Recent reports have had it that the Material One's adherance to the mystical offshoot of Judiasm has reached the level in which she agreed to fund her brother, Christopher Ciccone's, October-opening Sunset Boulevard restaurant -- but only provided he stocks it with special, rabbi-blessed Kabbalah water.She's also reportedly plunked down around $300,000 for a Los Angeles area house for Eitan Yardini, one of a pair of Israeli brothers who instruct her in Kabbalah.
Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/...=bsf_itreligion

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2005 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MADONNA STEALS MTV AWARDS SHOW

Madonna stole the show at the MTV Europe Music Awards on Thursday with the first live televised performance of her new single "Hung Up," emerging from a giant glitter ball wearing purple leather boots and matching leotard.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/0...reut/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2006 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking

I've heard that Madonna recently adopted a boy from Africa, who has living parents by the way, in an effort to go with the Jolie trend.

17th Oct, 2006 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Gossip, the kid's mom died and the father still alive although it seems unable to support him since the kid was living in an orphanage from birth. There is a huge controversy surrounding this adoption because the laws in Malawi do not accept adoptions from outsiders unless they are willing to live for 18 months in the country to be interviewed by different people and Madonna did not go through all those procedures. The activists are complaining because they fear that other people may use the country for human trafficking purposes. I suppose everything is possible if you donate $3 million dollars to the country. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,