2Fast 2Furious review

2fast 2furious Review - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Apr, 2006 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2003 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

2Fast 2Furious review

2Fast 2Furious is rated PG-13 and runs 1 hour 48 minutes.  It stars Paul Walker as Brian O'Connor and Tyrese as Roman Pierce.

O'Connor is wanted by the police for letting Diesel's character go at the end of the first movie.  So O'Connor begins his trek across the US racing for cash and dodging the law.  He eventually ends up in Miami, Florida where he gets arrested during a raid on a racing group.  O'Connor is strong-armed into working with the Feds to use his 'no rules' and 'win-or-die skills' to take down an international drug lord.  But the dealer needs two wheel men so, O'Connor enlists the help of an old friend, Roman Pierce.

This movie was just GREAT.  Many didn't think it was going to be all that, because Diesel wasn't going to be in it.  It's all about the suped-up, racing, sports cars.  The music in was great and I found little flaw in the special effects.  This is a must see for all the racing car fans or people just love action scenes.  I highly reccommend to check it out on DVD.  Tons of extra stuff, interviews, and the making of the film.

I rate this movie:
:starblue: :starblue: :starblue:

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

review Furious Fast

Yes this movie totally ruled it has to be the best movie that I have seen this year yet. The cars are more interesting and there is alot more driving the movie is just great I would have to give it a top rating.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2003 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

2Fast 2Furious review Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Why does your review on this movie not surprize me?  ;)  lol  Hey, Shady are you also going to get the 2Fast 2Furious video game for PS2?

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

review Furious Fast

oh yea msslm I cant wait till it comes out this month the movie was just so awsome well acually both of the movies were good but the second one was just off the hook lol

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

review Furious Fast

Yea, I gotta say that this movie was much better than the first one was.  I liked how it had more racing scenes in it than the last one.  ;)  Plus, the cars were of total coolness.  :D

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2003 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

2Fast 2Furious review

lol yea there was way more racing in this one I really enjoyed it.  I just cant wait till the video game comes out I hope it is totally awsome..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review

I didn't think this movie would have done well without Vin Diesel, but Tyrese filled in very well. He actually provided some well needed humor. The car scenes were all very good, especially the one where Paul Walker and Tyrese race against two other guys with their car titles on the line. Good action movie. 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

2Fast 2Furious review
A Friend

2Fast 2Furious review Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I had not seen this movie or the first one at all. Nothing I wanted less than to see a car flick than to see a sequel to it. But after seeing the preview for Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift, I had to see the first two. I was surprised by how exciting the movie was, even more so that the second one was just as good as the first. I loved when the police were after them and all the other racers helped them escape.

> TOPIC: 2Fast 2Furious review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,