Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 6 of 12

Wacky Races... I love it. I was pleasantly - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 6

I can't believe nobody has mentioned my favorite cartoon!

The Adventures of TinTin !  (that isn't RinTinTin folks!!!)  These comics meet all your animation needs: adventure, slapstick humor (Thompson twins), action, intellectual intrigue (Professor Calculus), swashbuckling fun (Captain Haddock), and a moral ending.

Check out www.tintin.be or do a google search for 'tintin' and 'snowy'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Reading these posts you can really tell the difference in most peoples age by their opinons on how cartoons are now a day and stuff.

I'd have to say, my favourite cartoon would be Naruto.  I bet none of you have heard of it eh?  Its a japanese cartoon, it airs on Wednesdays, it gets fansubbed by some people in japan then i download it on thursday or friday when it gets released.  You have to read it as you watch, unless ya know japanese.  Other than that its a fantastic cartoon.  Its on its 59th eposide and i've seen em all, this cartoon has no sexual things that i have notived.  There is violence though, not alot though.  The occasional swear.  

Its about ninjas is a modernized fuedal japanese world.  There are 5 hidden ninja villages.  The villages of sound, the leaf, sand, water and air.  Each village has a Hokage who is the strongest ninja of that village and he watches over the town.

The series starts by a village being attacked by a big nine-tailed demon fox.  The ninjas of the village go out and try to stop it, but nothing is working.  Then comes the Hokage of that village at that time.  The hokage sacrifices himself to supress these demon.  They stuck this suppressed demon in the first newborn child of the village.  They put seals on the kid and stuff.  The child that the demon got put ins name is Naruto, quite a funny energetic character.  This kid grew up without any parents and with everyone in the town hating him and ignoring him because they know about the demon abomination in him.  None of the kids of the village know about the demon though, but the attitudes of their parents reflect on the children and they don't treat him too good.  

The whole story is basically about Naruto trying to become a ninja to attain the title of Hokage.  :) Thats my cartoon for ya.   I'm thinking of posting this as a review all by itself....maybe

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

[quote]Reading these posts you can really tell the difference in most peoples age by their opinons on how cartoons are now a day and stuff.

[/quote]

Oh so right, no one is old enough to remember these except wayned maybe.

Huckleberry Hound, Mr. Peabody, Augie Doggie & Doggie Daddy, Droopy, Baby Huey, Woody Woodpecker, Yogi Bear and BooBoo, Rocky & Bullwinkle Show, Quick Draw McGraw, Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Page 6 Cartoons Favourite Your

QUOTE (AGene @ Nov 18 2003, 08:19 PM)
Huckleberry Hound, Mr. Peabody, Augie Doggie & Doggie Daddy, Droopy, Baby Huey, Woody Woodpecker, Yogi Bear and BooBoo, Rocky & Bullwinkle Show, Quick Draw McGraw, Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I remember those cartoons. I was young when I saw them, but I still remember them. wink.gif

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Suprisingly enough, I also remember them. Well, at least most of them.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons

I remember a few of those ones, but never really got into them like the newer cartoons..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 6

Yea, I like some of the newer cartoons, but nothing beats the classics. Bugs, garfield, speedracer, etc.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

Wacky Races... I love it. I was pleasantly suprised when I've seen a late epsiode of Dexter's Laboratory made EXACTLY like an epsiode of Wacky Races. That was awesome.

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,