If Not Superman Who?

If Superman Who - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Mar, 2004 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
9th Nov, 2003 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?

Superman the comic hero has been and probably still is the best hero of them all. He was the first and will most likely reign invinsible among the others (even though they made him weaker in recent years). However the question is this...

If superman was not invented who would of been the 'best'?

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2003 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Who Superman If

If superman was not invented who would of been the 'best'?

I'm sure Batman would not mind to take his place wink.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think the modern Wonder Woman might have taken the role. Batman is too independent and really is over-exaggerated. He really has no super power per sey, just super gadgets. However, Wonder Woman now flies and has similar powers to Superman.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Who Superman If

The green lantern,or spider man.either one of those guys could do it.They are my fav. anyway.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Who Superman If

Well, it depends on what you mean by "best". If you mean strongest and most noble, Superman keeps his crown. But if you mean most popular, he lost that position a long time ago to Wolverine. Comic book readers nowdays prefer the cynical anti-hero to the noble but aging hero.

6th Mar, 2004 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?

Wolverine? In my opinion he may be the new 'liked' character, but certainly is not very powerful (metal with blade hands, superman could bend him and twist him in a knot) and I doubt with his attitude you could get him to be a real leader among the other heroes. Hence that is why I picked Wonder Woman, very powerful, leader type, takes no bologna... but that is of course the modern Wonder Woman, since the older one could not fly and was not as strong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

If Superman Who

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. I seem to remember Superman being killed off some years ago. Why is he still alive?

6th Mar, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

If Superman Who Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

He was not killed per sey... no one can really 'kill' Superman, if they did that it would truly mean the end of an era and then end of the world as we know it wink.gif

Offtopic but,
Please do update your profile. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If Not Superman Who?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,