Most Boring Book? - Page 4 of 4

No offense to anyone but reading the Bible - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Jan, 2015 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2005 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Most Boring Book?
A Friend

Most Boring Book? - Page 4

The most boring book I have ever read at school was "The Aeneid" by Virgil. It was for Classics and the year before we read "The Odyssey" by Homer. That was an excellent story and "The Aeneid" was just such a disappointment after that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2005 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Most Boring Book?
A Friend

Book Boring Most

I don't know if it's THE most boring but the Gormenghast trilogy has got to be one of the worst I've read I don't think I got more than a few chapters, he spends pages describing a hand gesture or a look, very boring! As for the dune books I Really like them but I will admit they are not the easiest books to get into!

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Most Boring Book?
A Friend

Most Boring Book? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Das kapital to me is one of the most boring books in existence. Everything I have ever read by Marx turns my brain to slush. I guess I just can't quite get into economy books. A close second is Dianetics, the books just seemed to repeat its gibberish over and over, while asking me to give money to go to workshops.

18th Jan, 2015 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Book Boring Most

No offense to anyone but reading the Bible is boring specially the Old Testament and the old English version. The modern version is a bit better read.

Manuals for any equipment can be very boring too, you have to sift through needless information just to get to one sentence.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Most Boring Book?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,