Your Favorite Sci-Fi novel?

Your Favorite Sci-fi Novel - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Dec, 2003 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Which novel made you feel you were really there?
3rd Nov, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

There are so many, they take you to worlds without number and technology without end, but which book literally took you away into another universe to the point you started talking to everyone in Vulcan?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

novel Sci-Fi Favorite Your

I have several books that have literally taken me away to another universe.  Just not to the point of speaking Vulcan.  ;)  But to name one off the top of my head would be Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard.  I loved the book and read it several times.  

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Sci-Fi novel? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I take it fantasy doesn't fit into this section....i can't remember the name of this book! My bro has it, its about a boy int he future whos a delivery boy with a ninja sword.  It sound stupid but its accually a really good book.  Its not a kiddy book either its like a grrrade 12 read.  I'll get back to ya when i remember the name or find the book and get the name.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Sci-Fi books have really taken me? I'll say that Isaac Asimov's books. I read them again, and again, and... I'm never bored.

Reconcile Edited: Seether on 23rd Nov, 2003 - 10:04pm

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well there seems to be two on this forum who like Asimov. I think his Robot Triolgy is by far the best. Unfortunately I have lost all of my Asimov books in one of my house moves. sad.gif Gives me something diffinate to search for when I go to the bookstores,thrift stores and garage sales.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I fully agree. Robot Trilogy is the best of his trilogies.

Too bad you've lost the books... Good luck on collecting them back!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Sci-Fi novel

One I really liked is Star Trek: The Next Generation and X-Men: Planet X. A combination of my two favorite sci-fi groups. You'll just have to the the book. Don't want to spoil it.

Another good series is the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Very nice fantasy series (of course I'm basing my assuption of how good the series is from the first book). I think there about 4 or 5 of them.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Sci-Fi novel Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I did enjoy some of the Star Trek Next Generation books. At least the first few and then I sorta lost interest in them. Not that the books weren't good, my tastes in kinds of books I read, changes all the time.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Sci-Fi novel?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,