The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 15 of 28

Currently reading World Without End by Ken - Page 15 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Jun, 2008 - 5:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (28) »
The Best Book You Ever Read Think about it... in this day and age people read few books unless they are forced to. What is the best book you have ever read? From any category.
The Best Book You Ever Read Related Information to The Best Book You Ever Read
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read
A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 15

I think 'Tears of a Tiger' is a awsome book for teenagers. It's well written, and some teenagers can relate to what the main characters go through. It's a really emotional book, doesn't make you cry but...feel on the inside for the guy. I forget the author because we read it at school but it's by far one of my favorite's.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2007 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

I love to read fantasy novels, but after a while, and as much as I do respect J.RR Tolkein, there were only so many goblins and dwarves rollicking around that I could handle.

Then I discovered what I must say is the best fantasy series of modern times:

The Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson- it's unbelievable! The first in the series, Gardens of the Moon is excellent. It was the first time I came across a novel that actually alters your perception of reality; the characters are incredibly diverse and well realised, but more importantly, you can believe they are human.

The books are very in depth and there are plot lines a plenty; so if you like to read this kind of novel, you wont be dissapointed.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'm a big time reader and have read many books and its so hard to distinguish my favorites but in the end I would have to either say fallen angels (about the Vietnam conflict), or any of the R.A Salvator books although some people may find his books only for younger generations but I find them ensnaring and captivating. cool.gif

Reconcile Edited: xphadex on 28th Aug, 2007 - 3:38pm

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2007 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Read You Book The

The lord of the rings is my favourite novel ever.

Tolkien was basically the first guy to come up with the style of fantasy that is now so popular. he is truly amazing; he invented both spoken and written languages for the different cultures of the story. He could tell all of a culture's history, heroes, dates geography and everything. AMAZING books!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2007 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

I am a huge reader so I cannot choose any one book. Harry Potter would have to be one series, along with beowulf (new version) and the dragon Jouster series by mercedes Lackey (very nice series of 4 books)

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are many good modern books, but nothing can touch Wuthering Heights. Gripping characters, fantastic setting and an enthralling storyline written by a fascinating lady

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2008 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

The Book You Read - Page 15

Hey everyone, this is my first actual post.

My favorite book is Alice in Wonderland (both books). Pick up a Norton Critical edition and you'll gain a whole new appreciation for Lewis/Dodgson and his "nonsensical" works.

Just to be fair I'll suggest The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It's beautifully written and one of the rare fantasy books with a protagonist one can actually relate to.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 15

Currently reading World Without End by Ken Follet. Great story with intricate plots.

> TOPIC: The Best Book You Ever Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,