The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 18 of 28

For me: The bible comes first since it's - Page 18 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Mar, 2012 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (28) »
The Best Book You Ever Read Think about it... in this day and age people read few books unless they are forced to. What is the best book you have ever read? From any category.
The Best Book You Ever Read Related Information to The Best Book You Ever Read
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read
A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 18

The best book I ever read was the Bible and I still read it today. I have since I became a believer in God. I have read a lot of spiritual books as well as self help books. Earlier in my life I read a lot of science fiction and to say the least my second most favorite book is Dune by Frank Herbert. Actually the whole dune series is epic and I love those still today. The Bible beats those by a long shot I will have to say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

Well I've read a lot of really good books and it is hard for me to choose just one to call the 'best.' However the best books I've read recently (due to low funding and not always having a way to get to the library I don't get to read as often as I like) are the books from The House of Night series. The series puts a twist on vampires that is very original. Although, the series has a lot of foreshadowing that makes them predictable, but they are still a very good read and hard to put down.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have a long list of great books but the Bible triumphs them all! It is a great historical book and let's me grow spiritually. Why wouldn't you want to grow spiritually and gain knowledge at the same time?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Read You Book The

I have recently been reading a great deal of Roman based books. The Conn Iggulden Rome series is very impressive. The four books catch you right from the start and seeing how Julius Ceaser growns from Child to Emperor just to fall to the deceit of his best childhood friend is thrilling.
But my favorite books have to be David Gemmel (RIP) Troy series. Gemmel's version of the fall of Troy is a far more realistic version of events than the story we all know from the films.
The way he has twisted the areas of utter fantasy into every day problems without moving far from the legendary story that is the fall of troy is amazing and I would recommend the books to everyone interested in epic tales of heroism and bravery along with strategy and of course battles.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2011 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

Are you referring to fiction works? If so, then the best book that I have ever read would have to be Tale of Two Cities by Dickens and a close second would be Men of Iron by Howard Pyle.

13th Aug, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

It's hard to decide but I would definitely narrow it down to the following. . .

The Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore
The Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman
The Book of Revelation
Netter's Atlas of Anatomy & Physiology

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read - Page 18

That's a really difficult question to answer, but as far as fiction goes I'd say my favorite book is The Fading Dream by Keith Baker or perhaps Sojourn by R.A. Salvatore.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 18

For me:

The bible comes first since it's full of wisdom and morale advices.
The second is art of war by sun tzu, his military tactics can be applied in many aspect of life.
The third is biography of historical persons such as Abraham Lincoln and mother Teresa, we can learn the persistence of those persons.

> TOPIC: The Best Book You Ever Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,