The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 27 of 28

Best book is hard to say. Different books - Page 27 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Apr, 2022 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 
The Best Book You Ever Read Think about it... in this day and age people read few books unless they are forced to. What is the best book you have ever read? From any category.
The Best Book You Ever Read Related Information to The Best Book You Ever Read
31st Jul, 2021 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 27

The "Best" could be interpreted in so many ways. The Bible, as a book, really does have it all. War, drama, supernatural, sacrifice, court intrigue, magic, even sex and violence. Still, there's a special place in my heart for Jonathan Livingstone Seagull.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2021 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Read You Book The

For me, it is The Godfather.

The journey of Michael Corleone from a straight-laced soldier to an avenging murderer to a Don of Italian-American mafia empire, I enjoyed it very much.

I also find the backstory of Vito Corleone interesting, from a humble husband to a Don after offing the previous Don.

The intrigue, interactions between Don (Especially Vito) with his underlings and/or fellow Italian-American, as well as the web of assassinations following the drug-trade, very fascinating!

28th Sep, 2021 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The best book is the bible. However I love Nancy Drew books. Her books are beery awesome. She has lots of mystery books. Although I sometimes will read the bible.

16th Nov, 2021 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 Read You Book The

The Communist manifesto is the best book I've ever read. It is how every society should be run.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2022 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read
A Friend

Read You Book The

That's a really difficult one! I'll go with The Glass Bead Game by Herman Hesse, at least that's what springs to mind immediately today!

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2022 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My favorite would be the Necroscope book by Brian Lumely. The vampires in those books are the way they should be, smart, evil, dark, and perverted. They don’t shimmer in the sunlight and there isn’t a ridiculous love story. Other than those I really liked the Wheel of Time series but just couldn’t finish it. I’m currently reading A Pattern of Shadow and Light by Melissa McPhail which I’m liking more than the Wheel of Time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2022 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read - Page 27

Wow, just a few days after writing my previous post about my favorite books, Melissa McPhail passed away from cancer. So sad!

26th Apr, 2022 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

The Book You Read Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 27

Best book is hard to say. Different books have different purposes. One of the best books I ever read is The Book of Five Rings by Musashi Miyamoto. I would recommend it to anyone who studies martial arts.

+  « First of 28 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 

> TOPIC: The Best Book You Ever Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,