The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 4 of 28

Without a shade of doubt in my mind.  I'm - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Oct, 2003 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (28) »
The Best Book You Ever Read Think about it... in this day and age people read few books unless they are forced to. What is the best book you have ever read? From any category.
The Best Book You Ever Read Related Information to The Best Book You Ever Read
7th Sep, 2003 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 4

Scriptures, of course.  Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball.

I used to be a great fan of Stephen King, but I have a hard time now with some of the profane language.

Ayn Rand -- Atlas Shrugged is her ultimate, crowning piece.  The Fountainhead (great book!), and there are others I can't think of right now.

I have a favorite sci-fi/fantasy author, her name is Robin Hobb.  She has a series of books based in mideival times, but in a different world.  "Assassin's Apprentice" "Royal Assassin" and "Assassin's Quest."  Then three seemingly unrelated "Ship of Magic"  "Mad Ship" and "Ship of Destiny"...  and now a new series that ties them all together...  "Fool's Errand"  and "Golden Fool"  and a new one to come out next year, I think.  A wonderful series.  

I have more favorites, but I better quit now smile.gif
Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read
A Friend

Read You Book The

international QUOTE
I have a favorite sci-fi/fantasy author, her name is Robin Hobb.  She has a series of books based in mideival times, but in a different world

Cool, Roz.  I'll have to find some of those books.  They sound like I would really enjoy reading them.   *smile*.

8th Sep, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

[quote]Cool, Roz.  I'll have to find some of those books.  They sound like I would really enjoy reading them.  smile.gif[/quote]

Be careful not to read them out of order!!  it messes up the thread....

Roz

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Read You Book The

Ok, Thanks for the head's up, Roz.  ;)  

I just finished reading Battlefield Earth.  It's an older book, but it took me forever for my mom to let me have it.  :smile.gif  But it was really good and definitely worth hounding my mom for it.  ;)

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

The best book that I have ever read is called" The Monster Withthin" I totally cant remember the author but the book is based out of Ravenloft the land of horror a fantasy adventure book but it was like one of the best books that I have ever read. I read it like 5 times  or more lol..

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The scriptures go with out saying but I also enjoy Tennis shoes among the nephites and other fantasy non-fiction books.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read - Page 4

i would say the bible but i haven't read it all so .....i would have to say "Of Mice and Men"  i could read that a billion times and i'm only a teenager so when a book makes a teen like me want to read you know its got something too it

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

Without a shade of doubt in my mind.  I'm sure that if you'v read these you would most likely agree.  The best book/book's i have read would be the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jorden.  Honestly, a really really good series.  Its 10 books long and still going and he had a huge fan base.  They even made a video game about it and there are tons of RPG stuff for it around the net.  I recommend it 103%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (28) »

> TOPIC: The Best Book You Ever Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,