Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Nov, 2003 - 7:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
3rd Feb, 2003 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

With popularity comes lots of gossip, especially when it comes to someone like MJ. He has so far been accused of being gay, child abuser, and so on, but he has also shown a generous side, sensitive and wanting to help others. What do you think about the King of Pop?

international QUOTE
INSIGHT INTO 'DISTURBING' MICHAEL JACKSON

A reporter who spent eight months tracking pop superstar Michael Jackson said he was a "Charming… but disturbing" man.... https://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/0... Shir/index.html

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2003 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

I think Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, definetly, as a journalist I also think that newspapers and magazines try to sell their products inventing all kind of news.
Michael Jackson is always good material for a newspaper. Everybody in Media knows that. I think he's just a guy who has issues like everybody else, more noticed it just because he's famous. He has a great heart and his worldwide charity organization helps thousands of children every day without any form of compensation. I'm wonder if those same journalists talk about that...but yes..I forgot, those news don't sell in magazines. :smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Michael Jackson is always good material for a newspaper. Everybody in Media knows that. I think he's just a guy who has issues like everybody else, more noticed it just because he's famous

i would have to agree with you LDS , he is just a guy who has issues like everbody else, and famous, thats why he is or was headline news smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 20th Jul, 2004 - 7:02pm

11th Feb, 2003 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

Okay, I do not want to sound like a Jackson hater, because I am not, but at the same time he makes statements that make you wonder if he is 'ok'. Let's look at these:

From CNN:

Michael Jackson once said live:

''It's not just boys, and I've never invited just boys to come in my room. C'mon, that's just ridiculous.... I have never invited anyone into my bed, ever. Children love me. I love them. They follow me. They want to be with me. But anybody can come in my bed. A child can come in my bed if they want.'' (''Prime Time Live,'' 1996)

In another instance:

''When I was a little boy in Indiana, if someone had told me that one day I would be getting, as a musician, the Artist of the Millennium Award, I wouldn't have believed it. It's really amazing, I can't believe it.... David Blaine, your magic is real and I believe in you.'' (2002 VMA speech. What makes this especially wacky is that Jackson didn't receive an award that night.)

Look at latest interview with Michael and see what you think: https://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,...michael,00.html

11th Feb, 2003 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

I know what you mean JB. Now, of the first statement he made you can think I'm nuts but he's not saying he's having sex with those children! only a pervert mind can think he would do something like that. Now to clarify more how Michael Jackson think we need to research a bit more about his personality. We know he had been sexually molested when he was a child and we know that it affected him so much that he still seeing himself as a CHILD. Yeah, you read well, he likes and he does things that a child does. The name he puts to his houses for instance are all child-related names of fairy tales.  When he was in Argentina I could not be in the press conference but I did have the chance to see the room of the Sheraton Hotel where he stayed in. Now, the journalist invented all kind of silly things about what he asked to eat and drink and blah blah blah, but the truth was that the room was a very simple one, the only thing that it amazed me was to see Mickey Mouse's paintaings on the wall, yes, he asked for it. Now, I personally think he has some issues of his childhood to deal with but from there to say that he's a child molester, it's a HUGE difference. I don't believe it, I don't feel it's true...I know and I have seen with my own eyes the things he has done for children in my country, I feel very strong that he's innocent and naive I would say. The people around him (his staff) obviously work for him for the fame and money, nothing else matter because nobody counsel him in the way they should. I will give you an example, a british journalist lived with him met his children, his staff to make a show about the truth of Michael Jackson. Of course he won Jackson's trust first to the point of Michael admiting that he allows children to sleep with him on his bed, there was not even one person from his staff counseled him saying 'are you nuts! they will eat you alive if you say that!'. The whole point is that Jackson wanted to say the truth and HOPED that people will understand but this guy (the journalist) used that for his own advantage of course, that's why I say Jackson is really naive, he believes in people a lot, he is known for that and after things like this happened. I feel sorry for him, for the things he went through and the things he still have to deal with. Having two children now he should know a bit better but again since he mentally stopped in his childhood, you cannot ask him much. Only the help of God and a good therapist will help him to discover the real 'him' inside of him.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2003 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson ,I love his songs.

I have lots of his  CDs.

But,I don't know much of him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2003 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

'Heal the world, make it a better place.
For you and for me and  the entire human race.
There are people dying if you care enough
for living, you can make a better place for
you and for me' (Heal the World, Michael Jackson)

20th Nov, 2003 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well he is arrested again. Is it that people are trying to get his money or has he really done some criminal acts?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,