Foreign Language Songs

Foreign Language Songs - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Can't understand it, but love it?
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Foreign Language Songs

I love, love, love listening to songs in other languages. I mainly listen to Spanish songs. I like enriques Iglesia the best. I just love how the music seems to flow better in other languages.

Anyway, do you all like foreign language songs? If so, what language and to whom do you listen?  

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Songs Language Foreign

I love listening to enriques and shakira is another good one as well.  Those are the only foreign language singers I really enjoy listening to.  (even though I don't know what they're saying)  ;)

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Foreign Language Songs Sports & Fashion Music Movies

95% of the songs that I'm listening too are in a foreign language. Polish music isn't good. Not good at all... {Well, except for that 5%}

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Songs Language Foreign

I love Josh Groban when he sings in Italian. However, I doubt I'd qualify as a Grobanite (he's just not my type). I bought his newest album and am already wearing out "Mi Manchera" and "When You Say You Love Me". He just has a much older voice than chronological age. One of my LDS sisters groups crochet cancer beanies to donate in Josh's name. He's really into a lot of charity causes. Cool guy, actually

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Songs Language Foreign

The foreing languages songs I listen are mostly in english and in spanish. English the most though.

Of course, I also listen to brazilian songs, but it's not a foreing language to me wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Foreign Language Songs

Well, i listen to some french and german music. Not alot though, but I like em. Lots of the stuff i listen to is from Britain, foreign country but with some of their heavy accents it could become a foreign language.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs
A Friend

Foreign Language Songs

My experience with foreign music is little to none. From what I have heard, (which has been spanish/latino type) I have enjoyed. As you said, xtrasweet, it seems they do flow better. English is such a unflowery language.

30th Nov, 2003 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Foreign Language Songs Movies Music Fashion & Sports

MOST of the songs I hear are from a foreign language to me (English) smile.gif so I hear music of groups from the USA, UK and any other English speaking country smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Foreign Language Songs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,