Putin & Super Bowl Ring

Putin Super Bowl Ring - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 10:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Putin & Super Bowl Ring

Putin has 'Super' ring goof

It could be an international incident of sorts, a misunderstanding of Super Bowl proportions. Or it could be a very, very generous gift. Whatever the case, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is out one championship ring, and President Vladimir Putin of Russia has scooped up some very flashy bling. At a meeting of American business executives and Putin on Saturday in Russia, according to Russian news reports, Kraft showed his 4.94-carat, diamond-encrusted 2005 Super Bowl ring to the Russian president, who, after trying it on for size, put it in his pocket and left. It was unclear Tuesday whether Kraft intended to give Putin the ring. A Patriots spokesman said Kraft was still traveling overseas and could not be reached for comment.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...44980%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Putin & Super Bowl Ring
A Friend

Ring Bowl Super and Putin

Well, if it wasn't intentional, he cant very well take it back now. The russian president would be quit offended I'm sure. I imagine he mistook the display as a gift and thats why he took it. But if also could have just decided to take the ring since it was unique and very expensive. I cant think that I wouldn't try to get it back, despite the consequences of trying to retrieve it.

But not to worry, I have found a more recent article that clears things up. He did intend to give the ring as a gift.

https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/29/putin.ring.ap/

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 3rd Jul, 2005 - 4:20am

3rd Jul, 2005 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Putin & Super Bowl Ring Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can't imagine why anyone would give up such a prized sentimental possession just as a gift. There must be something more to it.

> TOPIC: Putin & Super Bowl Ring

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,