Was Noah Insane Or A Traitor For Finishing The Ark

Was Noah Insane Traitor Finishing Ark - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Jan, 2010 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Was Noah insane or a traitor for finishing the Ark?

I have tried to imagine myself as Noah.

The way society works today is that the vast majority decide who within its ranks will live or die.

In the days of Noah, the opposite was given unto Noah.

He, in effect, was given power that would destroy all but himself and 7 others.

He decided to use it by finishing the Ark.

Try along with me here to think like Noah.

Pretend that the miracle working super God of scripture just proved himself real to you. And He is right there in your reality, and whatever you believed before has been overshadowed by the reality of God's REAL reality.

Now try to believe that the letter Y on the keyboard is the button of destruction.
Would you push that button at the command of an alien, God of love, who is telling you to do a think of great Evil?
A sin of the Highest Order.

PUSH the Y. Push it now! Push!

I think one would be insane to push the Y.

Scripture shows Noah as, arguably, a traitor to his race and species.
Jesus as well.
It also makes God look rather incompetent as a farmer of souls. Only 8 out of millions planted.

Unless the prize was worth it.

What could that prize be?

Do ye not know that ye are Gods?

Is that the prize fellow Gods.

Question.

Would you do what Noah did?

Regards
DL

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ark Finishing Traitor Or Insane Noah Was

If god came to me today and told me to build a ark to save the animals from a great flood then I would do it. Remember Noah also went to other people and asked them to come along with him for there would be a great flood and he was laughed at. I am sure I would be laughed at if I started to build an ark in my back yard. I believe in the almighty and I will follow his instructions. Yes I would push the Y.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Was Noah Insane Or A Traitor For Finishing The Ark Revealed Bible The

Wow.

You build your faith in God on the words of men or have you had an opatheosis?

Befor you answer, I would like to show you an answer done elsewhere.

The definitive answer on the flood.

The mechanics are irrelevant.

The myth, and it is just a myth, not real, but even if real, must be judged by it's moral value.

That is what will decide if God would ever do such a heinous crime and sin.

How would it look to all the other Gods in His species to see Him have to resort to genocidal fits, to bring His pets to heel.

They would laugh Him out of heaven for God's sake.

Anyway, if you believe in fantasy and the flood as real, then you would know that God does not punish.

If required, He just makes an adjustment to your thinking and BINGO, all is cured.

God does not KILL, any of the perfections that surrounds Him.

He cures them.

Regards
DL

12th Jan, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

If God just made some adjustments in your mind and force cured you, He wouldn't be following one of His fundamental laws, free agency. It is VERY clear throughout ALL the scriptures, that God WILL destroy the wicked. And, has destroyed the the wicked. Sodom and Gomorrah,and the flood are only a couple of examples. If you think that the flood is a myth, then you must think the coming cleansing by fire is a myth also. BOY ARE YOU IN FOR A SUPPRISE !

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You show much glee at the coming destruction of man.

Good morals friend.
Literal readers who believe in a fantasy God are like that.
If your God is a loser then I guess it does not matter if you label Him a genocidal maniac.
You think like a few Christians now a days. Thank God.

Is God and His works perfect.

The way many Christian see God is to see Him screwing up heaven with evil.
Strike one.
They then see God screwing up man's beginning in Eden.
Strike two.
They then see God cleaning house in Noah's day with Genocide and starting over.
Strike three.
They now wait for His return at end time to clean house yet again.
Strike four.

Strike four?

God plays by His own rules I guess.

You and I both know that this view must be false if God's works are as perfect as scripture indicates.

To my way of thinking, God gets things right the first time and every time.

This is why He has not and will not return. His perfect systems are here today the same way that they were here in the beginning. He judged Eden as good.

It is just to us to see it. I do. Even with sin and evil and woes, all is perfect and humming along exactly as God wants it to. I call it perfection in evolution.

Did your version of God get it right or does He need to return to fix things.

Regards
DL

12th Jan, 2010 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
God plays by His own rules

WOW, you finally got something right. Congratulations, there's hope for you after all.

It's not so much that My God destroys the wicked, they destroy themselves.
He LOVES us so much, that He would never force us to choose good over evil. He gave us the opportunity to learn the difference, and the choice is ours. He gave us plenty of warning, of the consequences of evil. Yet some seem to choose it anyways. It's a PERFECT system for letting the cream raise to the top, for refining the gold.If you hate My God, then you wouldn't be happy in His kingdom anyways, so why would He force you there. He LOVES you enough to let you choose for yourself. And, for ALL eternity, you'll know the choice was yours.

Your name on this forum implies that you are greater than my God, THE GREAT I AM. This is a very familiar situation for me. Trust me, you or I ARE NOT even close. Jesus dose live, and He is who He says He is.And, no ones love compares.

Here is a scripture for others reading this to consider:

international QUOTE
For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another.
(3NE 11:29)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Was Noah Insane Or Traitor Finishing Ark

What a game to play! Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering. Then create beings whom you love dearly and watch over. And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss. Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

You say that God gives choices.

Do it my way or burn forever is not a choice.
It is a threat and ultimatum.

Slave yourself to that God if you like.

I will follow Him when Jews follow Hitler.

Regards
DL

12th Jan, 2010 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Was Noah Insane Or Traitor Finishing Ark The Bible Revealed

You're obviously not aware of the different degrees of Heaven and Hell. God has a place of happiness prepared for everyone, except those who have a FULL knowledge of His plan of happiness, and openly rebel anyway. Since you previously weren't aware of this, It shouldn't count against you. There is still time for you to have a change of heart, and repent, and make peace God. I know He still loves you, and wants you to be happy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Was Noah Insane Or A Traitor For Finishing The Ark

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,