Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

Dungeons & Dragons Monster
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Kobold

Kobold

What is your strategy for confronting the fantasy creature Kobold in Dungeons & Dragons?

More info on this creature: Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Kobold
A Friend

Kobold

Depends on how many you face. Being less than one hit die creatures they are reasonably easy to kill once you get past the second level.

19th Jan, 2010 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Kobold Reviews RPG & Card Board

Charge at a group of them and scare them into running off. Honestly, I think this might work once or twice if they blew their rolls bad enough and your character was daunting enough looking. Now, while I realize kobolds are there exactly to provide easy fodder for beginning characters, one thing I did, as a GM, to break things up was to throw in a firebreather once - to hear "He does WHAT?" was really music to my ears. But yeah, if the game mechanics would support it, it would be easy to just swingclubs around and take out 5 or 6 at a time.

19th Jan, 2010 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Kobold

I'm sorry I am laughing at this question. Kobolds are devious, they set traps. A clever GM can take a seemingly easy kill to be a devastating foe.

I would be very cautious when fighting Kobolds. Bringing with me a 10' pole and maybe a ladder / bridge. I would also anticipate fire based traps and bring some sort of extinguisher. Either wet blanket or jug of water.

Also I find mass hit spells work very well against them, such as: sleep, grease, cantrips.

> TOPIC: Kobold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,