Girl Scouts - Page 2 of 3

The Boy Scouts of America's board - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Girl Scouts
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2014 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girl Scouts - Page 2

Pro-Life Groups Launch National Boycott of Girl Scout Cookies Over Abortion Ties

National pro-life groups have banded together to launch a boycott of the sales of Girl Scout cookies over the ties the organization has to the Planned Parenthood abortion business and how it has promoted pro-abortion groups and activists.

The pro-life movement has been concerned for a number of years about the ties between the Girl Scouts and the Planned Parenthood abortion business. Although the Girl Scout organization maintains that it takes "no position" on the issue of abortion, parents, churches, and pro-life activists have long complained of the pro-abortion slant of the Girl Scouts" resources, role models, and affiliations. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Scouts Girl

Facing Boycott, Girl Scouts Hide Support for Planned Parenthood, Abortion

Girl Scouts USA was a founding member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts and is its largest member. In 2008 and 2009 over 60% of WAGGGS" membership fees ($2.45 million and $2.3 million respectively) came from GSUSA.

Prominently displayed on every Daisy, Brownie, and Girl Scout uniform is the World Trefoil Pin, to "represent their connection to the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Scouting and Girl Guiding." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2014 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Girl Scouts History & Civil Business Politics

Girl Scouts CEO Denies Planned Parenthood Links in Video Responding to Cookie Boycott

The Girl Scouts organization has had ties to the Planned Parenthood abortion business since the 1970s and a past CEO has admitted as much, but the Girl Scouts CEO has released a new YouTube video denying any such links.

Responding to the national Girl Scout cookie boycott LifeNews and several pro-life groups are co-sponsoring, Girl Scout CEO Anna Marie Chavez has released a new video saying the venerable organization is not working with Planned Parenthood or pushing an abortion agenda, despite considerable evidence to the contrary. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scouts Girl

Video: Moms of Ex-Girl Scouts Say GSUSA CEO Lying About Planned Parenthood Link

Mothers of girls who are former members of the Girl Scouts say the CEO of Girl Scouts USA is essentially lying in recent claims that the organization has no relationship with the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

As LifeNews has reported, the Girl Scouts have a longstanding relationship with Planned Parenthood and have lashed out at pro-life groups bringing that to light. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Scouts Girl

Girl Scouts get to camp out on White House lawn

About 50 fourth-graders took part in the first ever White House Campout Tuesday night. Ref. Source 2o

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Girl Scouts
A Friend

Girl Scouts

I got visited by my dealer the other day. Now I have boxes upon boxes of thin mint cookies. I guess the girl scouts in my area have my address memorized so they can sell me cookies to help them out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Girl Scouts - Page 2

Girl Scouts to offer badge in cyber security skills. Girl Scouts of the USA collaborate on national cybersecurity badges for girls K-12. Source 6x.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Girl Scouts Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The Boy Scouts of America's board of directors has unanimously agreed to let girls into the Cub Scout program and to give a path for older girls to pursue and earn the highest rank of Eagle Scout, the organization said Wednesday.

"The historic decision comes after years of receiving requests from families and girls," Boy Scouts of America said in a statement. Source 1y.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Girl Scouts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,