Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp

Rock Roll Fantasy Camp - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Aug, 2003 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
If only you could...
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I saw a show on the other day about Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp.  How cool would it be to go to a camp for 5 days and nights you will play with, learn from and hang out with rock legends?  Of course the money fee is totally outrageous.  :smile.gif  But I think it would be cool to learn and play on stage with some really cool musicians.

Let's say for instance, someone gave you the chance to attend a Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp as a gift.  I was wondering what famous groups or singers you would like to learn from and play on stage with?  

I would love to learn and play onstage with Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones.  He is one of my favorite singers.  I would also love to play with the Christian Rock band, Mercy Me.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2003 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Camp Fantasy Roll Rock

I wish it were Enya, but since she does not perform to Rock themes I will have to say Elvis... I would like to know how he handled his vocals wink.gif

:spock: Especially with the chics :laugh:

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp Sports & Fashion Music Movies

hmmm I would choose The Beatles it would be great to learn how to sing, play and write like them - they're legends biggrin.gif

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camp Fantasy Roll Rock

Jb and Rob, those are really GREAT choices.  :)  Jb, I am sure that we could arrange for Enya to be at the fantasy camp.  ;)  But to have to chance to work with Elvis or the Beatles would have been great.  :D

I guess, I should have worded the question as to whoever the singer/group/musician you wanted to work with.  Not just related to rock.  ;)

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camp Fantasy Roll Rock

well i would really enjoy playing and hanging out with axle rose from guns and roses they have always been my favorite band axle rose used to be my role model i think that is who i would enjoy hanging out with...

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yea, that would be cool too, Shady.  :)  I think I would also like to be onstage and play with Alicia Keys and Shakira.  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2003 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rock Roll Fantasy Camp

hey mssl that would be so cool another one that i would like to rock with would be the group korn,and steven tylor of aero smith they rock lol

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rock Roll Fantasy Camp Movies Music Fashion & Sports

i would like to rock with would be the group korn,and steven tylor of aero smith they rock

I don't know about that group Korn.  I haven't never heard any of their music.  But it would be cool to hang out with Steven Tyler.  I like alot of Aerosmith's music, but alot of their older stuff more than their new.

Reconcile Edited: msslmshdy30 on 8th Jan, 2004 - 7:57am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,