West Indies Cricket

West Indies Cricket - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Nov, 2003 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
West Indies Cricket Related Information to West Indies Cricket
2nd May, 2003 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

West Indies Cricket

West Indies Cricket has fallen terribly. The current game between Austrailia and themselves is proof of the level of performance. Simple returns and catches were not caught and they allowed the Austrailians to go way beyond average figures. Why is this? Do you think there is any hope for the current team?

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2003 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

[quote]Do you think there is any hope for the current team?[/quote]
Well this was answered after the Austrailian blowout!

16th May, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well the West Indies team made an unbelievable comeback, I guess they were reading this thread and were out to prove me wrong. I believe this proves that when they really want to win they can. Here is something else we can consider... who did it? Was it because Brian Lara was on the team?

25th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

Seems like Lara is making a come back indeed. I wonder if his last falling was over confidence and health problems? Probably knowing that he can be replaced helps him to work harder?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket
A Friend

Cricket Indies West

i know i goin to get bash for this but i think that the west indies needed to have a few years of a dry spell to learn a  little humility..i personally like it when the wi dont win a match..although for the sake of some of my friends who are die hard wi fans i do wish that they occasionally win one to boost their morale...yea yea i know i am not a loyalist but i mean really they jus went in a match expectin to win cause they were the wi...did u hear the excuses that lara gave when they didnt win one..man i jus laugh...because of the past record that the wi has had for good players etc in my mind they have become complacent ridin on the waves of glory of the previous players...but i think that we are goin to see a resurgence of some good cricket now cause they are gettin some new blood plus i think that they are workin harder to regain the status that they lost..when i think they have been humbled enough and learnt their lesson cause we have some great players then ill start rootin for them...now its australia and the two good lookin bros...

30th Oct, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

Brian Lara was put as 'more classy' even though his world record was recently broken. What do you think? Is Lara just a great batsman or is he really THE best in the world? Please no patriotic opinions, just the facts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2003 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

[quote] Is Lara just a great batsman or is he really THE best in the world?[/quote]

To say he is the best in the world is way too much. I don't know much about cricket all I can is that Lara plays based on his mood, how he got up that day. smile.gif

13th Nov, 2003 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well he is a very good player (at times), but with his last record out done he has some work to do if he wants to have the 'command' again.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: West Indies Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,