The Island Squad Order - Page 2 of 4

With the new system I need to setup a Combat - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Feb, 2010 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Only the LEADER should Post here
17th Feb, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order - Page 2

We will go down the north east path. If we come on people there we will observe what they do while hidden in the forest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order
A Friend

Order Squad Island The

Seeing them toil with work we will pull out out binoculars to see if they may be slave workers or just hired men. We will focus in on the shack. Is there any activity around it. Do the men we see have any weapons on them that we can see. We will scan the area to see what may be the best approach and remain hidden from the men we can see now. We will be observing all of this while laying prone to dimmish the possibility of them actually spotting us.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order
A Friend

The Island Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Seeing that we would have good cover to approach this location we turn around and head back to the Y. We turn down the path that leads south east.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order
A Friend

Page 2 Order Squad Island The

The three of us head down to take a closer look of the junk. We spread out to search it all as quickly and safely as possible. We will stay alert and keep an eye out for anyone venturing upon the area. We are looking for anything of possible use.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order
A Friend

Order Squad Island The

Klar rolled a 3 he is safe

Pun rolled a 5 he is safe

Pular rolled a 16 he got hurt.

Pun will head back to the trees to wait there while Klar and Pular head over to check out the portable hut.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order
A Friend

The Island Squad Order

Klar rolls a 11 same as body so barely makes it

Pular rolls a 3 so he is safe.

We return to the forest to meet back up with Pun. We follow the path back to the Y and then back past the plants. We are back at the original forks. We will take the NE path from here and see what may lie between the planes and the oil rigs. We will have weapons at the ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2010 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order - Page 2

Klar will attempt an attack with his blade. If he isn't winning then Pun and Blade will shoot to kill.

27th Feb, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

The Island Squad Order Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

The Game Master says...

With the new system I need to setup a Combat Dice roll system for Future Earth similar to what Medieval has now but a little more detailed ( I thought I would have it before but these days I'm overwhelmed ). Please give me some time to do so and when completed I will update here. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Island Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,