The Island Brainstorm

The Island Brainstorm - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
22nd Jan, 2010 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

The Game Master says...

The Island Brainstorm

Players may use this Thread to Discuss the current Scenario called, "The Island".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

Wow four bodies were found in the water. There must be some killers on that island. I wonder if someone knows what really is going on.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

We need to go in better this time so I'm a researcher with skills that might like help us on the island.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

Good choice of characters everybody. Now we have more skills to go around. Is it going to be the 3 of us only or are more coming?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

I do not know if others will be joining us but we can wait a bit before heading out in case someone else wants to join us. I say lets give it till tuesday. Who is going to be the leader?

25th Jan, 2010 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

I'll see who has like the activity and posts to be here because with those weird beasts we'll probably need more people. We need to plan our strategy this time now that we have an idea about the place. What should we like do different? I vote for you Kntoran I don't do as good a job as you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

Getting more people will be good but we need to appraoch it smarter rather than with numbers. Probably we need to take more times searching things. We might have been too anxious to rescue the guys and overlooked things.

I also vote for Kntoran!

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs

Ok I will be party leader. Yeah I think we need to get a couple more people if we can otherwise we need to do it smarter. I think getting to the island may be fun now.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,