The Best Roti in Trinidad & Tobago

The Roti Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Mar, 2007 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Where can one go to eat the BEST Roti in Trinidad & Tobago? If you know the place then come share it with us but please do not ONLY focus on taste, consider other IMPORTANT things like: price, service, cleanliness of staff / establishment, hygiene, etc.
The Best Roti in Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to The Best Roti in Trinidad & Tobago
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best Roti

Some friends and I were on a lime and could not find a good roti in POS! We started to talk about it and asked each other - where is the best roti in Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2003 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Roti The

I always liked Hot Shoppe. They are in St.James (Mucurapo Rd) and New Town (Maraval Rd). There are some others, but they are small outlets located in Curepe and Tunapuna.

The tough thing about finding a good roti is that they vary so much in taste based on the cook. I have actually found that the little old ladies on the side of the road make a better roti than those in the big places, BUT you have to be so careful about buying in the street.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2003 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Best Roti in Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The best roti? Well I'm a town-boy so... Patraj, opposite the oval.

5th Mar, 2003 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

There is a lady in the street opposite the Tunapuna Market - her food real good. There are two there, this is the one after the bar, not before.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The best roti can be found in El Socorro, yes siree. If I remember my Spanish Correctly it translates to the 'The help' or something, correct me if I'm wrong and what a help it is, anyway there are two shops and the funny thing is they are opposite each other.
These shops are called PATRAJ AND ALI'S. My mouth is already watering and the surroundings are nice and clean. Ask anyone they will direct you there, well I would!

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The best roti is found in St. James. I will travel to St.James anyday for ah good roti..... so that's 2 for St.James.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2003 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

The Roti Trinidad & Tobago

Yes, I do not know what it is about St.James that makes the roti so good. It is a wonder why those 'liittle old ladies' do not have a big store by now. So many people have to line up on the road side just for a roti!

16th Mar, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

The Roti Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I agree with JB. The best roti can be found at Hotte Shoppe on Mucurapo Road, St James. The roti there is always delicious. Lately, the rotis have started shrinking though. I have often heard other people mention about St James opposite Smoky and Bunty.

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 16th Mar, 2007 - 8:22pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Best Roti in Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,