Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 4 of 16

[quote] i dont know, i think Trinidad is going - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Oct, 2003 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »
Kidnappings in Trinidad A big report by the BBC. Do you think the recent documentary by the BBC about the crime rate and kidnappings in Trinidad was overdone or accurate? Are we becoming like Colombia? Does the government acknowledge that there is a serious problem?
Kidnappings in Trinidad Related Information to Kidnappings in Trinidad
30th May, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 4

[quote]By the way I heard from the pumpkin vine of an internet site containing digital pics and vidoe clips of various poilticians, businessmen and cops taking bribes, threatening and beating up people etc. Apparently the site goes online intermittently. If anyone here knows the site address please email it to me thanks. [/quote]

Is this site about Trinidad?.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2003 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Kidnappings

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=https://www.bordeglobal.com/cgi-bin2/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=trinidad;action=display;num=1054821586]This Thread[/link] by JB@Trinidad.

3rd Oct, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This topic has not been updated in awhile. Since the first post kiddnappings have gotten worst than ever. Only today the owners of 'King's Jewellers' left the country as they were almost kiddnapped. What ashame. Then the PM says crime here is not really serious?

3rd Oct, 2003 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad Kidnappings

[quote] Then the PM says crime here is not really serious?[/quote]

They live in the Twilight Zone! :smile.gif but he has a problem with Rev. Paul's prayer? :smile.gif
I confess you all one thing. I'm terrified about the kidnapping situation, this couple of days I'm not able to sleep properly just thinking about it. I know I'm not a target, I don't have a cent! but it scares me to death all the stories about torture and rape that are taking place with these kidnappings. I even know somebody that was almost kidnapped...I cannot sleep at night...it's really bad. But I tell you all one thing, I rather that they shoot me right there than allow them to put me in a car and take me who knows where.  :( I'm really freak out. sad.gif

7th Oct, 2003 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

i dont blame you LDS. Its so worrisome. Many people are not even concerned about the crime they will be facing in other countries....they are just picking up and leaving.

Imagine....Trinidadians can no longer afford to work hard and make something of themselves so they can take care of their family. We cant even afford to buy ourselves nice things anymore. These kidnappers insist on taking from others, what they cannot get themselves. It is truly disgusting.

7th Oct, 2003 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad

Cookie, yes you're so right. People say here that only rich people are being targeted, but I don't think. I saw many cases where the people were hard workers who made a living just to feed their families and save a little bit, they even had to mortage their house in order to pay the kidnappers sad.gif This situation is out of hand completly. What do you all  think about the whole situation yesterday in Chaguanas?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2003 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad - Page 4

[quote]What do you all  think about the whole situation yesterday in Chaguanas?[/quote]

You mean with the protests and arrests?
i think its so stupid. The government isnt taking this seriously at all.

I read in the newspapers that our dear Prime Minister says that the government will not tolerate civil disobedience and lawlessness....can you believe he was referring to the protests ?? ???

They arent doing anything about the crime situation, but as soon as people living in Central Trinidad start to protest...guess what!...police is out in full force!!  :smile.gif

Before they take action against crime, as in rape, murder and kidnapping....they decide instead, to run through the streets arresting opposition MP's FOR NOT HOLDING PROTEST PERMITS   ohmy.gif

i dont know, i think Trinidad is going down the drain. And furthermore, i firstly blame the politicians for playing tug-of-war with the country, and secondly, i blame the people of Trinidad for taking the crap these politicians are dishing out!

9th Oct, 2003 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

[quote] i dont know, i think Trinidad is going down the drain. And furthermore, i firstly blame the politicians for playing tug-of-war with the country, and secondly, i blame the people of Trinidad for taking the crap these politicians are dishing out![/quote]
Amen to that!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Kidnappings in Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,