Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 13 of 16

That was a terrible crime. Those involved - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Mar, 2015 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Kidnappings in Trinidad A big report by the BBC. Do you think the recent documentary by the BBC about the crime rate and kidnappings in Trinidad was overdone or accurate? Are we becoming like Colombia? Does the government acknowledge that there is a serious problem?
Kidnappings in Trinidad Related Information to Kidnappings in Trinidad
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 13

Name: Morris

Comments: I was looking at the ttcrime site and I noticed the kidnappings went down a lot from a couple years back. What caused this sudden change?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

Morris the truth is that I don't know what to tell you but one of my theories is that a lot of these crimes happening are closely connected to mafia of all sorts.

15th Feb, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The government wants to give life in prison for anyone assisting or acting in the kidnapping of any person in Trinidad & Tobago. If you detain anyone against their will for any reason that is not lawful this will also fall under kidnapping. Sounds harsh, but I believe it is needed, however there should also be no assumptions about the criminal act - evidence must be undeniable and above reproach.

27th Mar, 2011 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Trinidad Kidnappings

According to the Express, Police Commissioner Gibbs warned to criminals and kidnappers that the police would flush them out of their havens and bring them to justice.

13th Dec, 2012 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

I was looking over the statistics for kidnappings and they have really reduced from how it was a few years ago. Whomever was behind this I hope they keep them locked up!

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Kidnappings in T&T

Comments: Has anyone got any ideas to why kidnapping in Trinidad has ceased so rapidly?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad - Page 13

Name: George

Comments: Sorry to have to say this but after reading about the kidnapping of a woman in which her son of ten was sent to withdraw the ransom money from a ATM is obvious that honest policemen and decent citizens of status in this country are fighting a losing battle against crime. Please bear in mind the ages of the bandits who were school children at least five years ago, and by what is happening here it seems as though we are breeding criminals like rabbits.

5th Mar, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

That was a terrible crime. Those involved need to be put in some pit in the sun, prison is too nice a place for them! Poor boy will be affected by this for many years.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Kidnappings in Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,