Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 5 of 9

Is not so for me. I like Trinidad and want - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Nov, 2008 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
10th Feb, 2008 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 5

Depanman, what is the reaction you get from Trini women when they find out your preference for Latin women, are they cool about it or they want to cut your head off? laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2008 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

I surprise to find this here. Is this true? Trini man like Venezuelan woman more than Trini woman?

29th Sep, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

hermosa,
It is just a generalization! Trini like any woman who sweet and nice. No doubt there are indecent Trinis, like any indecent man anywhere else in the world.

30th Sep, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

If talking general about this why so many replies. Why Trini men like Venezuelan woman more is because they look different of Trini woman?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2008 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
A Friend

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Them spanish women real nice but you know you have to come back to good Trini woman they is the best.

24th Nov, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Why you have to go back Trini woman if Venezuelan women nice?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2008 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 5

Hermosa because most men like me know that you all want commitment to return to Venezuela and all that.

24th Nov, 2008 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Is not so for me. I like Trinidad and want to live here one day. I'm trying to make my English better for to talk.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,